Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What the heck is Burrows thinking
[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:28 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 1st, he is smoking a cigar and in the stadium
2.Taking money after the game.
Success already going to his head..

1st- He earned a victory cigar, and that picture is now on T-shirts.  I thought it was hilarious.  It looked to me like he FINALLY exhaled and smiled.  After putting a 60-burger on Oklahoma (could have been 70 or more), the guy wouldn't even smile as the talking heads slobbered all over him.  All business.  He hadn't won anything.  Once he did, light 'em if you got 'em.

2nd- Knowing Burrow, he would probably turn around and donate that money to the food pantry in Southeast Ohio.  Does he really want to show any disrespect to an NFL WR that is giddy about his alma mater winning a title?

3rd- Success isn't going to his head at all.  That guy has outstanding character.  He's the polar opposite of the University of Spoiled Children candy ass.  He's from the school or hard knocks, a la Tom Brady, and never gave up despite repeated doors being shut in his face.  Now, he will be the #1 overall pick in the draft and have the opportunity to do what Kurt Warner did:  Turn around one of the all time losingest franchises and win a title.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He's probably thinking: "Why in the hell does everybody add an S to my last name?"

Or as they say in Mexico: Burro
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I just want him to keep the Bengal tradition of having a hottie girlfriend. That should motivate him enough to play like a winner than Zac or any other coach will ever be able to.
Reply/Quote
Hey, I'll eat anything (and try everything at least once; I usually like it :)), but as much as Skyline AND Goldstar are delicious, I'm perfectly fine eating it alone (when I make it myself) or in a coney; I totally get that it's a meat stew from the Mediterranean (Greece), but no pasta.

No true, blue Italian would EVER eat pasta outside of their home (yet a ton do...) and I'm positive that the spaghetti that they use is not great quality, nor is it legit pasta (it's WHITE FFS!!! :@).

So yeah, don't blame Burrow (or anyone) at all, for not liking a local product.

Seriously, I can't wait to make it around superbowl time again; it is just SO good! As it takes forever to make though, next time I'm down in Cincy, I'll probably pick up a can/packet/whatever or two, just so I don't have to slave over my stove for 4 hours.

(01-16-2020, 10:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Really Essex, this is where we are at?
2)OBJ has already come out and stated the money was fake. It was a gag from a diva who wanted to act like a big shot.

He THOUGHT the money was fake, turns out it was actual money lol (which makes me think he feigned ignorance).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
OBJ is one hit away from being Antonio Brown.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 10:46 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: OBJ is one hit away from being Antonio Brown.

One hit of what?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:28 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 1st, he is smoking a cigar and in the stadium

1st point is irrelevant.
2nd point - Did you confirm he particularly took any from OBJ, or did you just see players taking some and assumed Burrow did too? Also, he's entering the draft so who cares.

What's the point of this thread? Is this to imply Burrow is full of himself because he went from a no-name at Ohio St two years ago to Heisman winner, national champion, and likely 1st overall pick in two years?
If I were in his shoes, I'd be pretty proud of myself and bask in the glory some too.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 09:58 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm not sure I've ever had a craft beer ?

Man we’ve got have some good ones in Cincy! We’re constantly top 10 in the country as far as most/best breweries and whatnot. Rhinegeist and MadTree are obviously the big dogs, but we have a ton of smaller neighborhood ones as well.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 10:41 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just want him to keep the Bengal tradition of having a hottie girlfriend. That should motivate him enough to play like a winner than Zac or any other coach will ever be able to.

She may not be Mrs. McCarron, but she'll definitely do.....

https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/01/13/meet-olivia-holzmacher-girlfriend-of-lsu-quarterback-joe-burrow-pics/
Reply/Quote
Mods Please Delete this thread, burn this thread, and lock this thread with however many keys as possible. This is such a bad take, go away you absolute boomer.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 11:33 AM)Sled21 Wrote: She may not be Mrs. McCarron, but she'll definitely do.....

https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/01/13/meet-olivia-holzmacher-girlfriend-of-lsu-quarterback-joe-burrow-pics/

If only I was 6"taller, better looking and had bazillion dollars......
Reply/Quote

I'd be far more worried if he he wasn't puffing on stogie after the season he just had. Gotta have fun, too.

The rest of the issue with the $$$ is a NCAA thing and because LSU plays in the fixed, unethical SEC nobody will give a rats arse about this..
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 09:43 AM)Au165 Wrote: He also went to the club after! Neither thing mentioned here are illegal, in fact his NCAA eligibility ended as soon as that game was over so he could have held a live auction for his game warn equipment if he wanted to and it's perfectly fine. The OBJ money issue is related to the guys who still have eligibility, which isn't anything to do with Burrow.

Strap in boys, we are about to get 3 months of people looking for reasons to complain.

True, Burrow isn't in college anymore, graduated. Wouldn't give a damn if he was downing Tequila.

(01-16-2020, 10:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Really Essex, this is where we are at?
1) The whole team was smoking Championship cigars in the locker room. They threatened to arrest them over the ban.  I think it's     hilarious and well earned.
2)OBJ has already come out and stated the money was fake. It was a gag from a diva who wanted to act like a big shot.

Fake money huh? Officially nothing wrong, even with the players that still have eligibility then...
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 11:08 AM)jason Wrote: One hit of what?

Judging from that last video of AB, CRACK!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 10:46 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: OBJ is one hit away from being Antonio Brown.

well his one hit to that police officers butt got him a nice arrest warrent.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 03:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well his one hit to that police officers butt got him a nice arrest warrent.

This whole situation is petty as ****. Having said that; I hope OBJ gets attested... Just cause.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 03:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Judging from that last video of AB, CRACK!!! Hilarious

He was on fire that day... Wasn't he?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:56 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: He's from Ohio.

Walmarts/Krogers/Burrows

"We gotta get to the podium and draft them Burrows!!"

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 02:22 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

"How many outs, Brian?" "GRAPE!! I'm gonna get grape, or cherry. They're both...favorites". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote