Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What the heck is Burrows thinking
1st, he is smoking a cigar and in the stadium
2.Taking money after the game.
Success already going to his head..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:28 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 1st, he is smoking a cigar and in the stadium

I have no problem with him smoking the cigar after the win (even in Stadium)

What money did he take, from who and how much ?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:28 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 1st, he is smoking a cigar and in the stadium

1. The Entire Team was smoking Cigars.

2. OBJ was handing out cash to alot players like the DiVA he is and Because some arent student athletes anymore they can accept....if someone said here's a $100 would you say no thank you?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Big Boss doesn't care.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Big f****n deal
Reply/Quote
Essex overreacting...
Reply/Quote
Toxic bengal thread go figure

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Success already going to his head
For real though!  I wish he would be more Carson-like!
Reply/Quote

whats he gonna do lose college eligibilty?    lol  he just won a championship capping off a perfect season while setting virtually every record.

Cigar is definately warrented.

2.  Hes no longer a college athelete    He can take money if someone wants to give it to him.. We are about to pay him millions in 3 months.
Reply/Quote
I'm more concerned it didnt look like he knew how to smoke a cigar... Of course for a professional athlete that is probably a good thing.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Burrow was probably joking about it being real money, but I kind of hope he wasnt. He's right, hes not a student athlete anymore. If a person wants to show their gratitude to Burrow for providing them the memory of the best season in LSU history by giving him a gift then who bleepin cares. I hope LSU die-hards shower him with gifts. If it means that much to them so be it.

Hopefully it was a Cuban ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
He's probably thinking: "Why in the hell does everybody add an S to my last name?"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
It's okay. He didn't inhale.

Wink
Reply/Quote
Plus, it is Burrow for heck sake. Not that hard of a name to get down.
Reply/Quote
To bad he didn't guzzle a PBR and crush the can against his head, Steve Austin style!!
Reply/Quote

Hell, that's nothing brother. He also slurps water...from a plastic bottle...and moves weird while doing it! 

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He's probably thinking: "Why in the hell does everybody add an S to my last name?"

He's from Ohio.

Walmarts/Krogers/Burrows
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hell, that's nothing brother. He also slurps water...from a plastic bottle...and moves weird while doing it! 

Rolleyes

At least he's not accustomed to pricey Gatorade. 

Though he needs to learn how to drink from the PBS community hose and not that fancy-fangled bottle.

[Image: th?id=OIP.a_HEhepR8Abc5wrWr4ImIwHaFj&pid...=242&h=182]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hell, that's nothing brother. He also slurps water...from a plastic bottle...and moves weird while doing it! 

Rolleyes

Lol

Reply/Quote
Jesus Dude, he's about to be drafted by the Bengals... his football career peaked at that National Championship game and he's just there enjoying it!

In all seriousness though, so what?
Reply/Quote