Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What time do you get up in the morning?
so what time do you guys get up in the morning? or the aft for you on aft shifts? or does your schedule change every couple of weeks? what about weekends?

i usually get up around 5-6am during the week at about 7-9 hours sleep per night. on the weekends i find i still wake up fairly early: 6-7am.

back in my 20s i used to be up all night and sleep my days away until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. now in my 40s (this started in my 30s) i find i'd rather be in bed early and up early to enjoy the day.

enjoy waking up stealing my neighbours weekend newspaper and enjoying a nice coffee on the couch.
Reply/Quote
just realized i posted this in the wrong forum...should have been in Klotsch....admins please move at your earliest convenience.
Reply/Quote
While I was in college, I made sure to schedule all of my classes late so that I could sleep until noon. It was a really big adjustment to go to a place where I couldn't set my own schedule.

I have to be at work between 6 and 8 am, and since I like leaving at 2:30, I go in at 6 most of the time. So, my alarm is set for 5:00. On the weekends, I usually wake up around 8:00, and if I don't, my son wakes me up shortly after.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When your mom wakes me up.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I usually go to bed around 3am or 4am and get up for the day about 3 to 4 hours later, so around 7am or 8am.

About every 6 or 7 months or so, I'll sleep a good 10-12 hours but wake up in so much pain it takes me all day to recuperate, lol.

I hope this marijuana law passes and then I can see if that will help me more than all the pain medications I take throughout the day.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I usually work at night until any where between midnight and 2am, then I'm still up until 4-5am.  So I usually don't get up until about noonish, but then I've got most of the day to have some coffee, hit the gym, and get something to eat before heading back to work between 3-5pm.  I prefer this schedule because I'm a night owl.  I've worked 9-5 jobs and hated it.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 02:54 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I usually work at night until any where between midnight and 2am, then I'm still up until 4-5am.  So I usually don't get up until about noonish, but then I've got most of the day to have some coffee, hit the gym, and get something to eat before heading back to work between 3-5pm.  I prefer this schedule because I'm a night owl.  I've worked 9-5 jobs and hated it.

i used to have that schedule but it made it hard to get to parties... but you couldnt beat the traffic. lol.. Actually perfer 3rd shift to second as then you can either sleep in the morning or afternoon depending on what you had to do.

Today i had to work @ 2am.. So i almost got up yesterday
Reply/Quote
I'm usually in bed by 11, up at 6 every morning. Including weekends. It's amazing to me how much of a morning person I am now because so much of my youth was spent as a night owl.
Reply/Quote
3:30am when I work and between 6 and 8 when I don't.
Reply/Quote
6:10 AM if I get up at the alarm, but usually 6:24 on the second snooze.

On weekends the goal is somewhere around noon, but I usually find out late Friday afternoon that I have to work on Saturday (as I did today), so Saturday gets the early wake, leaving me exhausted by Saturday night, aka early to bed and up early on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
I usually wake up at 10 am. I enjoy being up at night but I'm most productive in the morning. I'd probably get al ot done if I woke at 6 am.
Reply/Quote
I'm usually in bed by 1030 during the week and up by 545am. But during the weekend we usually stay up later and sleep in till 9 or so.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 08:39 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: so what time do you guys get up in the morning?  i usually get up around 5-6am during the week at about 7-9 hours sleep per night. 

What time do you leave for work? Where do you live? Is your wife still home alone then?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 02:05 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I usually go to bed around 3am or 4am and get up for the day about 3 to 4 hours later, so around 7am or 8am.

About every 6 or 7 months or so, I'll sleep a good 10-12 hours but wake up in so much pain it takes me all day to recuperate, lol.

I hope this marijuana law passes and then I can see if that will help me more than all the pain medications I take throughout the day.

(11-01-2015, 08:52 AM)Beaker Wrote: What time do you leave for work? Where do you live? Is your wife still home alone then?

Lol your funny Beaker.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:33 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Lol your funny Beaker.

He is, but this thread is just screaming the best times for you all to be robbed.
People just offer too much info, sometimes. 
It kills me when my friends post on Facebook "Hey, I'm in Hawaii for two weeks !".
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:59 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: He is, but this thread is just screaming the best times for you all to be robbed.
It kills me when my friends post on Facebook "Hey, I'm in Hawaii for two weeks !".

Man, you need to re-evaluate who you're friends with on Facebook if you can't let them know that you're out of town without having a sinking feeling that they may rob you.  These would have to be people that know where you live as well, so likely a closer friend.  I'm glad that my friends would not rob me while I'm on vacation.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:59 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: He is, but this thread is just screaming the best times for you all to be robbed.

Nobody knows where anyone lives on this board that I know of.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 12:12 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Man, you need to re-evaluate who you're friends with on Facebook if you can't let them know that you're out of town without having a sinking feeling that they may rob you.  These would have to be people that know where you live as well, so likely a closer friend.  I'm glad that my friends would not rob me while I'm on vacation.

I should have been more specific.
I had a time-crunch and had to end quickly. 
I was speaking of friends with public profiles.
I wouldn't have much issue, as mine is private. 
I'm not going to get into describing social-engineering tactics,  just be cautious.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 01:20 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Y
Nobody knows where anyone lives on this board that I know of.

You live in Wisconsin
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 08:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i used to have that schedule but it made it hard to get to parties... but you couldnt beat the traffic. lol..  Actually perfer 3rd shift to second as then you can either sleep in the morning or afternoon depending on what you had to do.

Today i had to work @ 2am.. So i almost got up yesterday

I agree on the traffic situation for sure.  But I'm a bartender, so I'm always at the party LOL 

I'm just usually the only sober one there. Sad

Key word being "usually" Ninja
Reply/Quote