Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What time yesterday...
did Rubio call Kasich and offer him Veep?

It seems inevitable that he will do this. It's the most effective strategy for winning this race. He needs Kasich out by the 1st so he can start winning states.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
30 seconds after he called Bush and gave him a thanks for dropping out.

Rubio/Kasich would probably smoke whomever the Democrats put up.

Rubio, once on the general election stage will start getting the support from more "far right" people.
Kasich will draw in lot of independents and moderate democrats.
(02-21-2016, 01:29 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: 30 seconds after he called Bush and gave him a thanks for dropping out.

Rubio/Kasich would probably smoke whomever the Democrats put up.

Rubio, once on the general election stage will start getting the support from more "far right" people.
Kasich will draw in lot of independents and moderate democrats.

and Ohio and Florida wouldn't be too shabby. 

(02-21-2016, 01:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and Ohio and Florida wouldn't be too shabby. 

Most people in Ohio still think favorably of Kasich.
He's he super beloved? No. But he's been a good not great governor. 
Kasich will not pull any moderates in. He will be exposed for what he really is. His track record in Ohio will expose that.

I have long said this was the rights best shot, as it puts Ohio in play and that would have to be won by the reds for a victory. Rubio is still a major liability, and I would not be thrilled if he was the horse I had to bet on.
(02-21-2016, 07:37 PM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: Kasich will not pull any moderates in. He will be exposed for what he really is. His track record in Ohio will expose that.

I have long said this was the rights best shot, as it puts Ohio in play and that would have to be won by the reds for a victory. Rubio is still a major liability, and I would not be thrilled if he was the horse I had to bet on.

As a Bengals fan, and based on your post, I assume you're an Ohioan. What insight can you give those of us who do not follow your local state politics on the true nature of this man?