Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to root for in tonight's Seahawk/Lions game
Don't care who wins. All I want is a full 5 quarters ending in a tie.
Reply/Quote
Good question! Do you want a pissed off Seahawks team looking to create an upset or a cocky team we can knock off? Things to ponder. Either way....the W is still ours!
Reply/Quote
I don't care about who wins, I just don't want the Lions to play like we do, in terms of schemes and playcalling. Don't let Seattle get an idea of how we play before we play.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't care who wins this game tonight as it really affects us in no way, other than significant injuries. I don't root for injuries (Well, to be honest, I cheered when Ben went down - say what you will), but I'll be watching the game primarily for that reason, and how any injuries from this game tonight might affect our game next week.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
all i want is tyler lockett to have another return td (he's on my fantasy team), but seriuosly it would be better for us if the seahawks dominated this game, it'll make us look better when we beat them
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 12:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't care who wins. All I want is a full 5 quarters ending in a tie.

considering i need both kickers to get me 18 points in fantasy i want to see no TDs all field goals from 40+ yards lol..

And im not sure if i want the seahawks to win. go to 2-2 where they feel a little better about themselves

Or if i want them to be 1-3 where they will either come out fighting with everything they got... Or already thinking about going home.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 12:44 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I don't care who wins this game tonight as it really affects us in no way, other than significant injuries. I don't root for injuries (Well, to be honest, I cheered when Ben went down - say what you will), but I'll be watching the game primarily for that reason, and how any injuries from this game tonight might affect our game next week.

Momentum is a hell of a thing in the NFL...
Reply/Quote
Nothing, really. I'd like to watch to help me predict what the score for our game will be.

I would like us to beat a healthy Seahawks squad as well.
Reply/Quote
Hoping Seattle wins personally.

Hate for them to come in wounded and backed into a corner with nothing to lose.

Plus have some friends who live in Seattle and only want to see them sad after the Bengals destroy them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I want them to win. Let them come into the jungle a little cocky.
Reply/Quote
I'm rooting for a few dozen Seahawks players to go out to the strip club afterwards and all catch a nasty illness that Destiny and Tonya have that gives them explosive diarrhea and forces them to sit out next week's game.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
heard Marshawn may be out a couple weeks as well..I mean I'd rather beat them at full health..but in NFL, take advantage of any opportunity you can have.

Seahawks aren't built around one player anyways, so I don't expect much drop off from who ever is lined up behind Wilson.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 04:15 PM)rungiorun25 Wrote: heard Marshawn may be out a couple weeks as well..I mean I'd rather beat them at full health..but in NFL, take advantage of any opportunity you can have.

Seahawks aren't built around one player anyways, so I don't expect much drop off from who ever is lined up behind Wilson.

like Boomer says on NFL network its not who you play but when you play them
Reply/Quote
It'll be a fun game. Especially with Calvin Johnson going up against Richard Sherman.

Outside of that, they also have Golden Tate who is probably the most underrated receiver right now. And then throw in Ebron. It will be interesting to see how this secondary holds up.

I also want to see how well the Seahawks are integrating Jimmy Graham. It seems he's slowly being more involved, so it'll be interesting to see how big he is in the offense this week.
Reply/Quote
Seahawks in 5 quarters

No brainer
Reply/Quote
Seahawks by 11, "for amusement only". I need some new shoes.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 02:09 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm rooting for a few dozen Seahawks players to go out to the strip club afterwards and all catch a nasty illness that Destiny and Tonya have that gives them explosive diarrhea and forces them to sit out next week's game.

Trust me, that illness is no picnic.   Ninja

I hope the Seahawks win, and Richard Sherman comes in here running his mouth and Brad gets pumped, and then we clobber them.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I need 1 fantasy point from Rawls to win my FFL game.

ONE POINT.
Reply/Quote
about the best thing we can hope for (not injuries) is they play deep into Overtime. so their legs will be even more tired
Reply/Quote
Lions… I hope they abuse the Seahawks all game.. I don't mean anyone getting injured, but battered enough to carry over to Sunday.
Reply/Quote