Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was most frustrating part of this game for you?1
(12-05-2017, 08:36 AM)wcu Wrote: Watching Dre K get torched over and over and over and over again when there are clearly better options on the roster. The graphic about him being the most penalized player in the league over the last few years doesn’t surprise me one bit. When you’re terrible, you have to find ways to make up for your deficiencies.

Like finding another job. Hey, who's handing out the Gatorade to the players on the sidelines?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Definitely frustrated by the Bengals but the most frustrating thing is that the Steelers absolutely needed bad officiating to win. No, check that. Horrendous officiating. And they coincidentally need it on almost a weekly basis. Ask any fan of any team that loses a squeaker to them. It's not just kind of obvious. It's blatantly obvious. Sickening.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:15 AM)CanadianBengal Wrote: 1-Another second half letdown
2- A team record in penalties
3- Dropped passes at critical times
4- Idiot Iloka going for the hit with 21 seconds left in the first half and letting the ball hit him in the shoulder
5- Twice getting penalties on second and 1
6 - Minimal pass rush
7- Swiss cheese defense when game is on the line
8- that I actually believed they might win for half the game

Bengals are a reflection of their coach-- Dumb.

Too many bad plays again to expect to win

9- seeing Marv on the sidelines still coaching. Oh wait, I guess you can apply that to every game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Most frustrating part of the game:

Jackson pulling up because he knew that if he hit Bell, he'd get a penalty. You shouldn't make players afraid of playing the game to avoid penalties. That's a symptom of the real problem in the NFL. Ticky Tacky bullshit penalties ruining games.

Speaking of which, Gio being called for a "hold" that was 100% less blatant than nearly every other block during your standard game.

Bodine being called for a hold during Mixon's big run when it was very clear it was unintentional and extremely brief/minor.

Burfict being laid out and the guy taunting him but somehow not being thrown out of the game.

Steelers players celebrating Burfict's injury is probably the most classless thing I've seen in a good long while.

Giving up a free field goal after Illoka goes for the "big hit" instead of just intercepting a ball that literally hit him in the shoulder.

Kirkpatrick...***** Kirkpatrick...
Reply/Quote
Since we would've won the game if it wasn't for a phantom holding call on Gio, I'll take that one.

That was vintage AJ too, schooling 2 defenders to get in. All wiped away because refs get a Steelers bonus.
Reply/Quote
4- Idiot Iloka going for the hit with 21 seconds left in the first half and letting the ball hit him in the shoulder
6 - Minimal pass rush

9.) Biased officiating.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis is still the coach.
Reply/Quote
The game didn't bother me for the most part. I went in expecting a loss. I went in wanting a loss (anything to get Marvin the **** out of here at this point). Still, the usual shit:

- Zero urgency on offense in the second half
- Dre Kirkpatrick being an overpaid bum
- The head coaches letting these guys kill each other on the field and doing nothing about it
- The fixed, stupid look on Marvin's face
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Just watching Lewis get out coached week after week is driving me over the edge.
Reply/Quote
Most frustrating part was once again seeing the Steelers beat up and concuss the Bengals players and coming out of it unharmed and giddy.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Information 
It'll be interesting to see what, if anything Brian Tuohy has to say.. He's always got a good conspiracy line to read about.. Hell, for that matter he might be the only reporter who will make a difference. Nahh.the league thinks he's the devil.. So far nothing on his site about this game, but he did cover the Packers game.. 
Personally I think everyone has been notified Ben gets his retirement trophy and anyone who steps across the line will pay the price and to keep their mouths shut about it.. We'll see though.. Travis Kelse called out the officiating. Let's see if any Bengals player follows suit.. I kind of doubt it.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Deja vu all over again: This game reminded me of the Bengals vs. Chargers game in 2006 when Cincinnati held a 28-6 lead at halftime — and lost.
Reply/Quote
All the fans who thought we would get waxed when we always play steelers tough only to watch refs keep them in game long enough for Marvin to choke it at the end.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
6 - Minimal pass rush

Wow...too many candidates. The 2nd half letdown was the big one overall I'd say, but so many things caused it.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 07:37 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: When bell went up the sideline for a td and two defenders failed to get him.

Can't believe I forgot that play. Must have blocked it out. Too much pain. 
Reply/Quote