Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What we learned....Buffalo edition
(11-20-2016, 08:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1) Yeah, we need a burner at WR. I had high hopes for Mario Alford, but that hasn't worked out so far. 

2) We need an overhaul and Whit needs to move to RT. Perhaps Fischer or Ced can cut it on the left side.

3) IDK what has happened to Geno. The play before Buf kicked their long FG, he went to the ground and did not even try to get up. I did like what I saw out of MJ today.

4) Well to be honest this fanbase haven't tripped over each other to get tickets in quite some time.

What I learned:

A) Don't think Carlos will get that sack record that he said he would get this off-season

B) Carlos Dansby is this year's AJ Hawk

C) Our LS is the man. Could hardly walk, but went out there anyway

D) That Safety (Smith) could be a keeper

E) Dennard is a very physical CB

F) Dre has earned a contract

Alford isn't even on the Bengals roster any more is he? I thought they waived him and he signed elsewhere.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 10:50 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Alford isn't even on the Bengals roster any more is he? I thought they waived him and he signed elsewhere.

You are correct. I knew he cleared waivers and reverted to our IR list; however, I did not know that the Jets signed him to their Practice Squad off our IR list less than a week ago.

Welp. more reason to look for a burner.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 03:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You are correct. I knew he cleared waivers and reverted to our IR list; however, I did not know that the Jets signed him to their Practice Squad off our IR list less than a week ago.

Welp. more reason to look for a burner.
Perhaps they can find a burner that can play this time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 10:45 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Well, what I learned (rather confirmed) is that this offense is one of the worst in the league if AJ Green isn't on the field.

No way!  AJ being out will force Andy to spread the ball around!  Eifert being out will make Uzomah and Kroft step up!  Zampese will be better than Hue because he won't "be cute" and will let Andy run the offense!  Gio being hurt will force us to give Hill 50 carries per game and he can "get in a ryhthm!"

Are there any other fun hopeful statements I can trot out there?  Oy!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We learned the window has closed for this defensive group, and without AJ and with our
vaginal O-line, we're 31st in Offense.

Let Mike Nugent quarterback and stick Mike Brown's worthless pruned ass at nose tackle.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2016, 07:20 PM)Rattler Wrote: Let Mike Nugent quarterback and stick Mike Brown's worthless pruned ass at nose tackle.

Hell, who wouldn't line up to pay to see that?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote