Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Andy Dalton's next contract look like?
(04-16-2019, 07:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Heck, if you wanted to give a lesson on how overpaying a QB can wreck a team, all you had to do was say Joe Flacco.   Cool

True, winning the SB can be a genuine curse.  The QB is going to want a lot of money that will completely ruin the team and you can either give him what he wants or let a SB-winning QB leave town.

I honestly wonder what Bengals fans would want to do with the QB if we ever win the SB.  I mean, if Dalton wins the SB and is the MVP this year do we just say "keep the deal team friendly, or let him leave" so we can keep our team talented?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 11:37 AM)Nately120 Wrote: True, winning the SB can be a genuine curse.  The QB is going to want a lot of money that will completely ruin the team and you can either give him what he wants or let a SB-winning QB leave town.

I honestly wonder what Bengals fans would want to do with the QB if we ever win the SB.  I mean, if Dalton wins the SB and is the MVP this year do we just say "keep the deal team friendly, or let him leave" so we can keep our team talented?

They can give him a blank check if he wins the SB for us for all I care. I'd personally chip in 5$
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 01:25 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: They can give him a blank check if he wins the SB for us for all I care. I'd personally chip in 5$

But then the team won't be good anymore!  Bah!  It's hopeless!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 01:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: But then the team won't be good anymore!  Bah!  It's hopeless!!!

Meh. Flags fly forever   Whatever
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote