RD 1 PK 3 CHI- JONATHAN ALLEN/DT
RD 1 PK 4 JAX- LEONARD FOURNETTE
RD 1 PK 5 TEN-MARSHON LATTIMORE/CB
RD 1 PK 6 NYJ- DESHAUN WATSON/QB
RD 1 PK 7 SDC- MALIK HOOKER/S
RD 1 PK 8

JAMAL ADAMS/S
[Image: hi-res-034cab3fa944c428ba574c5981e4b530_...h=342&q=75]

Toggles between patient and urgent in treks to the ball. Plays off blockers. Approaches target with open arms and wide, balanced base to limit escape routes. Intelligent field general. Gets secondary aligned properly. Plays with plus balance in coverage. Pattern reader who can digest combinations. Alert for misdirection keys from offense. Party crasher on screen plays. Can handle coverage responsibilities
against Tight Ends

DALVIN COOK/RB
[Image: 460x.jpg]
Rare ability to cut it all the way back across the grain. Changes direction with degree of subtlety on second level without gearing down. Not much of a dancer. Tends to get hit it up the field. Feet in constant state of motion. Despite drops, can be dangerous out of backfield. Darting style allows him to escape defenders who show gap commitment too soon. Plus vision. Quick to flow from first to second read on outside zone plays.

SOLOMON THOMAS/DE
[Image: solomonthomas.jpg]

Powerful for his size. Shows ability to win with power or quickness. Outstanding athleticism. Fluid in his play. Transitions from move to move. Unpredictable pass rush. Attacks both the edges and can crank up a bull rush. Uses swipes, rips and arm-over to unlock his rush. Hands and feet work in unison. Has lightning-quick spin move he can access to unhinge from block and find new life in his rush. Violent disengagements from blocks leave no doubt blocker is whipped.

JOHN ROSS/WR
[Image: rutgers_washington_football_c0-500-1716-...33e155590a]

Has home-run gear to yank the top off of defenses. Vertical speed demands respect and creates open throws underneath. Corners open hips early to turn and sprint, leaving his curl and dig routes unchallenged. Feet are fire. On verticals from the slot, sells the corner route and stems to the post with a burst for easy separation and a comfortable throwing window for the quarterback. Hands are generally solid. Plus hand-eye coordination.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can I get some folks to vote? Bengals up next and their selection is determined in a series of threads. We must determine draft need and the consensus BPA at that need. You can reply to what is a position of need in this thread AFTER YOU VOTE.

Reply/Quote
Put me down for Thomas to panthers. I will vote on it later. Tapatalk doesn't show me the poll. Heartbroken.

Bengals look at Adams, Davis, Williams, Ross, Howard, Barnett.

I hope they trade down a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I would have went Fournette but he is off the board in this mock so far. I went with Thomas as the consolation prize. They re-signed a lot of Defensive Lineman but also traded Kony Ealy. I could see them viewing Thomas as a great rotational piece right away to add to a solid D-Line.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Went with Thomas here.

Like Williams and Ross at WR, Barnett at DE, and Foster at LB for Bengals options
Reply/Quote
Voted Adams.

Bengals: Thomas, Ross, Davis, Foster, Howard.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the feedback. Rep to all.

I just need position of Need right know. You will get an opportunity to pimp your BPA at that position in a separate thread,

Reply/Quote
Thomas, but if Fournette was still available I believe he would be Carolina's pick.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2017, 02:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. Rep to all.

I just need position of Need right know. You will get an opportunity to pimp your BPA at that position in a separate thread,

DE, OL, RB
Reply/Quote
I went with Thomas for the Panthers.

DE, WR, S, BPA for the Bungles.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Thomas.

I know some Bengals fans wanted him to be there for the Bengals, but he's too good and too big a need to pass up here.

As for Bengals needs.

DL, WR, OL, and LB.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Hard call.   They're all really good players.   I love Thomas, but Adams and Cook are game changers.  I could see any of the above, but Adams is a rare safety.   He brings brains and ferocity to a defensive backfield.  
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2017, 02:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. Rep to all.

DE, WR, LB, CB, S with the first three being the most likely....
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote