Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Trump do for you?
Make shitposting on political forums more fun than it has ever been.
(12-29-2016, 08:32 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Make shitposting on political forums more fun than it has ever been.

Trump helped reveal Malik Obama is the best Obama. He'd make a great Senaor; the best Senator Obama we'd ever had. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
What Donald Trump can do for me is simple:

1. Never become a politician.

2. Always stay true to the principles which got him elected.

3. Remember the forgotten.

4. Treat career politicians, media personalities, and lobbyists like gum on the bottom of his shoe.

5. Trust the people who sent him to the White House.

6. Never trust the media. Give them facts then shut up. Don't let their twisted spin affect governance.

7. Keep your promises and don't be intimidated by those who have made their careers in Washington DC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-28-2016, 08:32 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: What do you believe Trump will do for you, personally? What do you feel he will do for your community and the country?

What do you believe the country will be like in 4 years? 8 years?

No judgements. Just interested in learning others thoughts and hopes, etc.

Please post based upon your own responses to the questions and not as a reaction to someone else's posts.

What do you believe Trump will do for you, personally?

A. Not a fripping thing. B. Make me a millionaire.

What do you feel he will do for your community and the country?

A. Something, maybe, since Pam Bondi decided not to prosecute him. B. Make us all millionaires.

What do you believe the country will be like in 4 years? 8 years?

A. A lot more polluted, a lot less genial, more Christian in name but not in deeds. B. We're all rich, *****!

Really torn between the A's and the B's. So, you can call it. Wink
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
What will Trump do for me?

The same thing that Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama did for me, be my president, that's it.
(12-31-2016, 01:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: What Donald Trump can do for me is simple:

1. Never become a politician.

2. Always stay true to the principles which got him elected.  

3. Remember the forgotten.

4. Treat career politicians, media personalities, and lobbyists like gum on the bottom of his shoe.

5. Trust the people who sent him to the White House.

6. Never trust the media. Give them facts then shut up. Don't let their twisted spin affect governance.

7. Keep your promises and don't be intimidated by those who have made their careers in Washington DC.

1. He doesnt have the brains for that
2. He has no principles, he just spouted nonsense to get the crazies riled up and voting
3. He doesnt care about you and me
4. if this is supposed to be draining the swap, he is doing a shitty job
5. those people are idiots
6. he doesnt understand facts
7. hes already backing out of his promises and he isnt even in office yet
People suck
I think he'll be very polarizing, but mostly mediocre and inconsequential.

The better question is what do you do (despite who occupies the oval office)? Unless you're a money manager for whom short term performance matters, the question is how do you navigate the larger global trends to be better off? And if I knew that answer then I'd be managing billions of investor dollars.
--------------------------------------------------------