Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
What will you be drinking on Sunday?
Seeing how the queen has kicked the bucket and we get a day off on Monday for the funeral.

Something alcoholic.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 03:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dr. Pepper. 

Though...i'm thinking now, since it's a 4pm start, i may make it Skyline time and if so, i'll have a Mt Dew. 

I have some Strawberry margarita and Jalapeno pineapple margarita in the fridge, along with some beers but i don't usually drink alkyhall during the game. 

Mt Dew and Skyline hits different. To me much like pizza and coke (the soda) lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 08:25 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Wait, what???

Someone send the link to this man lol. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 08:25 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Wait, what???

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/bengals-fan-puking-video-neck-brace-01gcw4h3cfpj
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 11:08 PM)740Bengal Wrote: https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/bengals-fan-puking-video-neck-brace-01gcw4h3cfpj

damn, i clicked. I would have slept better tonight not seeing that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Orange juice and water. Got some heart problems, gotta avoid beer and stuff like that (unfortunely). Enjoy while you're healthy,
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 08:37 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Mt Dew and Skyline hits different. To me much like pizza and coke (the soda) lol.

I prefer pizza and coke (the drug).
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I am just not going to start drinking my brewskies so early this Sunday.

Man, that was a bad hangover after losing like that to the stealers LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 11:08 PM)740Bengal Wrote: https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/bengals-fan-puking-video-neck-brace-01gcw4h3cfpj

That's just so wrong, the poor dude was in a neck brace and couldn't even dodge it. She could have leaned out into the aisle.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 02:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's just so wrong, the poor dude was in a neck brace and couldn't even dodge it. She could have leaned out into the aisle.

Not going to watch it. Probably my worst fear is puking in public lol

I never have, but I sure don't want to see anyone else doing it.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not going to watch it. Probably my worst fear is puking in public lol

Naw, don't watch it, it's disgusting. She just sat there pumping it out not giving a dern about it going all over the guy in front of her.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 02:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's just so wrong, the poor dude was in a neck brace and couldn't even dodge it. She could have leaned out into the aisle.

Nah puking on the Steps would have been a Hazard.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 02:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Naw, don't watch it, it's disgusting. She just sat there pumping it out not giving a dern about it going all over the guy in front of her.

Sick
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not going to watch it. Probably my worst fear is puking in public lol

It actually wasn't as bad as I anticipated.  No chunks involved, just beer or clear liquid coming up.  Maybe she was just full?   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 03:08 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: It actually wasn't as bad as I anticipated.  No chunks involved, just beer or clear liquid coming up.  Maybe she was just full?   Hilarious

Doing her Linda Blair imitation....
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 12:12 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I prefer pizza and coke (the drug).

The Tony Montana special.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

It's all liquid spew, so it's not as nasty as most vomit sessions. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Looks like too much White Claw too me Lol.
Reply/Quote
This is definitely one of the more appetizing threads in this board's history.
Reply/Quote
Well, the Steelers make me sick too. She should have thrown up on the Steeler fan up the aisle. Reminds me of parties I used to go to in High School.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote