Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will you be eating during SB
It is estimated that fans will consume 1.35 billion chicken wings during the super bowl. What will you be fixing? As for me, I wasn’t even thinking chicken wings until I heard this prediction, then since I haven’t eaten any for awhile decided to go that route. Also, daughter is making a cheese dip to go along.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Home made chili then chips and cheese with ham cubes, black olives, peppers. And of course some liquid refreshment
Reply/Quote
No olives for me, lol.

Will be working and eating whatever the cafeteria is serving.

Although have not talked to my colleagues about it, ordering pizza could be the way we go.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I had in mind trying a new recipe that I found for an authentic Mexican style Chili con Carne. However, in light of having to take my wife for an MRI this afternoon, I'll have to go with a simpler route. Likely go with one of my fall-backs, a homemade pizza that I call The Infidel, it features 4 different types of Pork toppings and a pound of cheese on a crust made from scratch.

The chili will likely make it's debut during the NCAA basketball tournament. It features 4# of chuck steak, 6 types of chili peppers, and a host of other seasonings and ingredients. Served with warm tortillas, which we will likely make ourselves.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Corn "drill style"... definitely!!

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

[Image: c26b.gif]

Or just pop some like John Madden does.

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2018, 11:29 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I had in mind trying a new recipe that I found for an authentic Mexican style Chili con Carne.  However, in light of having to take my wife for an MRI this afternoon, I'll have to go with a simpler route.  Likely go with one of my fall-backs, a homemade pizza that I call The Infidel, it features 4 different types of Pork toppings and a pound of cheese on a crust made from scratch.

The chili will likely make it's debut during the NCAA basketball tournament.  It features 4# of chuck steak, 6 types of chili peppers, and a host of other seasonings and ingredients.  Served with warm tortillas, which we will likely make ourselves.

Dang want to start watching big games with Sunset. 

Sounds good. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Couple of dips. One guac, one cheese based. Neighbor bringing pigs in a blanket, and my wife is making some desserts. Copious amounts of alcohol, and hopefully Patriots Fan's tears to cap it all off.
Reply/Quote
Wings

And lots of 'em!
Reply/Quote