Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin will beat Ravens with his hands
This week since the departure of Austin, Lewis has been running the whole team in all three phases in hand clapping drills.

"All Hands On Deck" the new motto and the mantra of the games to come.

ESPN is reporting:

Vontaze Burfict - "Coach has been very vocal and I like it. Screaming "Let's Go!" and really getting the guys pumped while we're clapping."

Andy Dalton - "It's great! We didn't even notice AJ Green's absence at practice. Auden was clapping in the end zone so hard. I threw a fade to the corner that missed him only by 5 feet. It was so beautiful." Dalton noticeably teared up and placed his hands into a slow clap motion.

Randy Bullock - "Marvin had me doing things I never had thought possible. Hubes and myself have been practicing kicks and punts with bare feet. Coach had us on the ground doing a "Patty Cake" style foot clapping. I had always seen it as a hand exercise... he's really opening my eyes!"

Mike Brown made a two word statement when asked about Lewis' approach to the team. "Bravo! Bravo!"
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 11:37 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Mike Brown made a two word statement when asked about Lewis' approach to the team. "Bravo! Bravo!"

He also stated he loved Marvin’s idea of a HC/coordinator and is thinking of doing away with coordinators altogether in 2019 as a way to save money for the new rookie players contract extensions in 2022.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Based on the title, I somehow thought this thread was going in a different direction. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 12:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Based on the title, I somehow thought this thread was going in a different direction. Ninja

The members of the opposition will get beaten!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote