Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dorsey out in cleveland
What a dumpster fire. Hasslam makes MB look like a good owner.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 04:54 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: What a dumpster fire. Hasslam makes MB look like a good owner.

"Mutually departed" Hilarious 

It was clear several days ago that he was going to be gone, for a variety of reasons.  He brought in Haley, who had major conflicts with Hue.  He had the choice of any QB he wanted and chose Baker, while Jackson is now the front runner for MVP, and he chose Kitchens to be HC.  I'm sure there was plenty more behind the scenes.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 04:54 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: What a dumpster fire. Hasslam makes MB look like a good owner.

i guess depends on how you look at it...  What gets the fans more excited for the next season...

Talented Roster.  New Coach and GM...  After a disappointing 6-10 season

Or

Rebuilding Roster   Same Coach and Staff that just took the team to a mighty 2-14....

New coach and gm at least generates some excitement and buzz. probly puts some butts in seats too.. as it gives the perception of trying.

While continuity is great sometimes  Nots not exciting when what your keeping was all bad.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 06:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i guess depends on how you look at it...  What gets the fans more excited for the next season...

Or

Rebuilding Roster   Same Coach and Staff that just took the team to a mighty 2-14....

New coach and gm at least generates some excitement and buzz. probly puts some butts in seats too.. as it gives the perception of trying.

While continuity is great sometimes  Nots not exciting when what your keeping was all bad.

I dont think any fan in their right mind would be excited about having their 6th GM in 10 years or their 7th head coach in the same span.

Out of Haslam, DePodesta and Dorsey, one of them has had success in the NFL That person is no longer with the Browns. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 06:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i guess depends on how you look at it...  What gets the fans more excited for the next season...

Or

Yeah... New coach and GM would generate buzz here. They do that every other season in Cleveland. Status quo.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
You'd need a good pen and couple pages out of a notebook to write down all the GM's, Coaches, and QB's they've been thru since their return to the NFL in 99. Not much of a surprise really.
Reply/Quote
I thought Dorsey did a pretty good job of acquiring talent for that roster. The issue in Cleveland was coaching. I'm a little surprised they fired. him.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2020, 08:53 PM)samhain Wrote: I thought Dorsey did a pretty good job of acquiring talent for that roster. The issue in Cleveland was coaching. I'm a little surprised they fired. him.

It's what they do...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Maybe they can pry Mike Brown away from the b...b... ... Nahhhh.. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote