Poll: Should Vambo congratulate the Bengals on their huge win over the hapless Browns today?
This poll is closed.
Yes
100.00%
9 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What?
No congrats from Vambo??

WTF?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
My son, who lives in Cincinnati, but happens to be a Browns fan, was at the game today. I texted him "Who Dey!", late in the game, and have yet to hear back from him. Mellow

So, don't feel so bad about Vambo not giving congrats. It seems that the Browns fans have us on snooze..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He may be at Golden Corral with Freddy... Give it time.

Also... God Baker Mayfield sucks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No congrats from Vambo??

WTF?
Congratulations on your 2nd win.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 07:14 PM)Vambo Wrote: Congratulations on your 2nd win.

I know... We still have a long ways to go. The Bengals thoroughly outplayed the Browns twice but only won once. Tough season for both of us, but at least expectations were low... Oh wait...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 07:09 PM)jason Wrote: He may be at Golden Corral with Freddy... Give it time.

Also... God Baker Mayfield sucks.

The Kitchen was closed...
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 01:29 AM)Vambo Wrote: The Kitchen was closed...

Well played...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dalton is great in games that don't mean anything. Enjoy your time in the basement. 2-14 Hilarious
Reply/Quote
[Image: s78ym6aaey15bp56g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Check out the bottom feeders here fighting for scraps! This is hilarious! Bengal fans, you're trying too hard to be relevant. It's simply not got going to happen due to the fact your team finished the season at 2-14.

There is no getting around a 2-14 record.

Just stop already. It's over for you.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 08:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Dalton is great in games that don't mean anything. Enjoy your time in the basement. 2-14 Hilarious

ill be watching your browns in february playing in the superbowl like baker said...

do you happen to know what year/decade he ment?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 08:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Dalton is great in games that don't mean anything. Enjoy your time in the basement. 2-14 Hilarious

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/16/browns-finish-the-decade-without-a-winning-season/

Browns won 42 games in the 2010's.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 11:56 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Check out the bottom feeders here fighting for scraps! This is hilarious! Bengal fans, you're trying too hard to be relevant. It's simply not got going to happen due to the fact your team finished the season at 2-14.

There is no getting around a 2-14 record.

Just stop already. It's over for you.

Hilarious
Lord have mercy you suck at this...

You could've been practicing and honing up during those consecutive seasons of the Ravens being garbage, but unlike the other Baltimore fans that frequent this place, you were too cowardly to come around. Enjoy it while it lasts chump. I'm sure Jackson will be the first running QB to have a lengthy successful career. He may even still be ok after his binky, I mean Greg Roman gets plucked this off-season... It worked out pretty good for Kaepernick.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 07:32 PM)BengalRed Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/16/browns-finish-the-decade-without-a-winning-season/

Browns won 42 games in the 2010's.

To put that into perspective... The Bengals won over 50 games during the 1990's. What do we refer to that decade as again?... Oh yeah; the lost decade. The Browns can borrow that phrase, and just go ahead and put an "s" at the end of it.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote