Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatever Ben
"Doesn't matter. Just being around Snoop will give you enough of a contact high to fail a drug test." - StrictlyBiz  5/6/2016

So I guess I don't need a link Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 06:50 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: "Doesn't matter. Just being around Snoop will give you enough of a contact high to fail a drug test." - StrictlyBiz  5/6/2016

So I guess I don't need a link Ninja

Nice find.

Too bad you're quoting me and not Bell. 
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 08:59 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Nice find.

Too bad you're quoting me and not Bell. 

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to put the puzzle together

- History of marijuana use and suspensions ... check
- Hanging out with Snoop Dogg .. check
- Missing drug test on 4/20 and consequent days ... check

All signs point to the obvious... You Pittsburgh fans aren't that ******** are you?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 10:05 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Doesn't take a rocket scientist to put the puzzle together

- History of marijuana use and suspensions ... check
- Hanging out with Snoop Dogg .. check
- Missing drug test on 4/20 and consequent days ... check

All signs point to the obvious... You Pittsburgh fans aren't that ******** are you?

We're intelligent enough to read the interview and to realize that as far as personal relationships with Ben are concerned, there's a difference between Bell and Bryant and they will be treated differently. If you would've read the article, you would know that Ben took on a mentoring role with Bryant and that's why he's disappointed in what happened. You will also see that he punted when asked about Bell saying "Let's not jump to any conclusions yet" since the situation isn't fully resolved unlike the Bryant case. 

You guys LOVE to make mountains out of mole hills. 

First Le'veon Bell lied to the press and now this. 
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 11:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: We're intelligent enough to read the interview and to realize that as far as personal relationships with Ben are concerned, there's a difference between Bell and Bryant and they will be treated differently. If you would've read the article, you would know that Ben took on a mentoring role with Bryant and that's why he's disappointed in what happened. You will also see that he punted when asked about Bell saying "Let's not jump to any conclusions yet" since the situation isn't fully resolved unlike the Bryant case. 

You guys LOVE to make mountains out of mole hills. 

First Le'veon Bell lied to the press and now this. 

We just like to push your buttons, its fun watching you squirm over Bell and Bryant.

Why hasn't Ben taken a mentoring role over Bell though? The kid really needs one. Ben has been a great mentor to Bryant after all....
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 11:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: We're intelligent enough to read

Doubtful. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 11:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You guys LOVE to make mountains out of mole hills.

Because you expect to get a fair shake in a smack talk forum on your rival team's MB?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 01:18 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: No doubt brother...I'm not a great 'smack talker'. So, in order to get better, I've decided to look through your posts to find some great examples of smack that I can learn from and emulate.

[Updated search status]...

[Image: 1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif]

Cool

REP

Kappa.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 11:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: "Let's not jump to any conclusions yet"  

Steeler fan mantra...

Just like:

Allegations...
Not confirmed...
Can not be proven...
In question...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 08:50 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Steeler fan mantra...

Just like:

Allegations...
Not confirmed...
Can not be proven...
In question...

There were no witnesses...
Reply/Quote

Just like:

Allegations...
Not confirmed...
Can not be proven...
In question...

(08-02-2016, 11:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: There were no witnesses...

Or we could go with the Bengal fan mantra:

She had it coming because of gender equality...
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 04:50 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Or we could go with the Bengal fan mantra:

Nah, what Ben did in that bathroom and when his "TV needed fixed" in Nevada will never be ok.

Reply/Quote
Well, she probably did.

Steeler fans don't believe in equality? I mean, until the actual charge sticks to the case, why believe in equality...mantra.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 04:50 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Or we could go with the Bengal fan mantra:

Just because that's what we said when you got ass raped doesn't mean we would apply it to some innocent girl.
Reply/Quote

Just like:

Allegations...
Not confirmed...
Can not be proven...
In question...
You do realize that I'm not saying that, right? I'm quoting Ben Roethlisberger when he was asked about being without Bell for the first 4 games. Or were you frothing at the mouth so badly to smack me that you glossed over the details of the post? 

(08-03-2016, 09:12 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Well, she probably did.

Steeler fans don't believe in equality? I mean, until the actual charge sticks to the case, why believe in equality...mantra.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
So I should add you to the list of Bengal fans justifying violence against women? 

(08-03-2016, 10:02 AM)Beaker Wrote: Just because that's what we said when you got ass raped doesn't mean we would apply it to some innocent girl.
This would honestly be a hysterical reply if it weren't for the sad truth that beating women is justified because of Gender Equality is in fact a mantra of Bengals fans. 
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 02:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: So I should add you to the list of Bengal fans justifying violence against women?

You can add me to that list. You mom deserves a beat down for having you.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 02:14 PM)Beaker Wrote: You can add me to that list. You mom deserves a beat down for having you.

She's a tough old Polack. She'd whoop your ass in a heartbeat. 
Reply/Quote
Boy, PigPen must be a REALLY shitty mentor. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 02:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: She's a tough old Polack. She'd whoop your ass in a heartbeat. 

I didn't say I would fight her...only that I condone it.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 03:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: I didn't say I would fight her...only that I condone it.

He can't read.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote