Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats over under on Joe B going 16 games?
Watching the O Line mess and the number of hits Joe is taking....how many games before he is injured and out for season? Its just a matter of time. If this sh$t show continues, its not IF it is WHEN.
Reply/Quote
Not sure if you know how over/under works.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure if you know how over/under works.

Lol.

To the OP i give Joe Burrow 8 games at this rate.
Reply/Quote
Two weeks. The Ravens will crush him.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It’s gonna be a long season, but one thing I’ve learned is Joe is one tough mofo. I can see why he gains the respect of his teammates.
Reply/Quote
I will put STARTING O/U at 13. He will make it late in the season but, with an 0-15-1 season apparent, time to start backups. He may play all 16 but I am betting on the line for starts. Even if injured he may not start but play.
Reply/Quote
I think he'll make it through. I worry more about Bengalization than actual injury. Players recover from injuries all the time, but Bengalization is terminal. He was flying high coming off of his monster year at LSU, but that can change quick after a certain amount of losing. He's never really been exposed to the amount of losing he's seeing right now, probably in his entire life.
Reply/Quote
I’ll take under.
Reply/Quote
No way he is going the distance...
Reply/Quote
What’s the under over on Joe M ever breaking a 10 yard run again?
Reply/Quote
Burrow was hit 18 times today...18! On average, he's taking about 15 hits per game so far.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I’ll take under.

I'll go over
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Burrow was hit 18 times today...18! On average, he's taking about 15 hits per game so far.

"I think it's blown out of proportion." - Zac Taylor
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I dont give it long before he has a Joe Theisman type injury. Mikes just gonna sit back and watch this kids career be ENDED. JOES GETTING KILLED OUT THERE MIKE! WE NEED NEW OLINEMAN WORTH A SHIT NOW! JOE HAS A FUTURE AND YOUR GONNA SIT BACK AND WATCH HIM GET KILLED!!
Reply/Quote
Steelers and Ravens twice...Finley better stay loose.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:45 PM)Big Boss Wrote: "I think it's blown out of proportion." - Zac Taylor

I wish someone would throw a shoe at him during a press conference.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 08:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wish someone would throw a shoe at him during a press conference.

With the o-line trying to block it?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:20 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Watching the O Line mess and the number of hits Joe is taking....how many games before he is injured and out for season? Its just a matter of time. If this sh$t show continues, its not IF it is WHEN.

I’d put it at 11 games. Jim Turner’s crew is a bottom 3 NFL unit. They’re getting Joe murdered. If 3 of the first five picks in the next draft aren’t o-line then Duke needs to be fired. Katie, Troy, and Mike won’t fire themselves. Troy’s idiotic quote about not being able to find tackles at Walmart when criticized for re-signing Hart just keeps aging well...
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Someone will take a shot at Joe Burrow; I’m calling it right now. He’s a sitting duck behind the worst offensive line in the history of football. Most hits on a quarterback are hard but clean but there’s always some out of control freak who takes it to the next level. Remember what Bud Dupree did to Matt Moore in 2017; he’ll try that on Burrow too.
Reply/Quote
Burrow is going to start 22 games this year, which is a 7th seed romp to the SB and a SB win and then at least 1 Pro Bowl game.
Reply/Quote