Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats up Pro - Arm wrestling with Geno Atkins
Just wanted to share this.

What a great humble human mr Geno is.
It is a real pleassure to have a guy like that on the team.

Anyway, here he is talking a little about him self, and offcause arm wrestling with Akbar Gbajabiamila.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/whats-pro-geno-atkins-151300606.html
Reply/Quote
Ya gotta love that guy.
Reply/Quote
"550, 565.."

Just says it like it ain't not thang. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This one of Geno & Chris Pressley with Kassem G is pretty funny. He randomly stumbled upon them and had no clue who they were and interviewed them about online dating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifH6HBXXATo
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2016, 02:53 AM)JonasNJ Wrote: Just wanted to share this.

What a great humble human mr Geno is.
It is a real pleassure to have a guy like that on the team.

Anyway, here he is talking a little about him self, and offcause arm wrestling with Akbar Gbajabiamila.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/whats-pro-geno-atkins-151300606.html

dude I think Akbar does the ninja warrior show (announcing at least)  dude he works with has a tough job of introducing him lol
Reply/Quote
Damn, Geno is the man. Mellow

Akbar started out and Geno is like... wow... he was very surprised by the lack of strength from the poor guy.

Felt a little sorry for Akbar. But it is Geno so do not feel bad man, should of signed that waiver haha

Need to see a fella like Billings give it a try. Smirk

Thanks for the vid man, love Geno, guess eating all that healthy lean meat in the season and the fatty stuff in the off must be the way.
Reply/Quote
If I was an opposing QB I'd sign the waiver!
Reply/Quote
#GenoSpeaks

We'll try again this year!
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
Humble, confident and bad ass.

In Geno's words "Wow".

He is the man !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2016, 10:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If I was an opposing QB I'd sign the waiver!

One of the best parts "do you need to sign a waiver ?" 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2016, 12:27 AM)jowczarski Wrote: #GenoSpeaks

We'll try again this year!

Why not just tell him the questions are submitted from fans? Maybe you'll get lucky.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Just saw this on Bengals.com

Rep for posting it days before the official website. They should hire you to work for them. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 04:18 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just saw this on Bengals.com

Rep for posting it days before the official website. They should hire you to work for them. Ninja

Probably doesn't meet the Bengals' requirement of being able to try to convince people that Armon Binns is an unstoppable Calvin Johnson without puking all over your keyboard. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I remember some yahoo on here last year claiming he liked his chances arm wrestling with any of the Bengals because he worked manual labor and won a lot of money in bars doing it..... Get the **** outta here!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2016, 12:59 PM)jason Wrote: I remember some yahoo on here last year claiming he liked his chances arm wrestling with any of the Bengals because he worked manual labor and won a lot of money in bars doing it..... Get the **** outta here!!!

I think Geno's arm is the size of my thigh lol.
Reply/Quote