Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whats your pregame superstition?
I will say this; i plan on cleaning the kitchen some time before the game starts today. Not out of superstition but because it needs it. 

If they somehow win tonight...you can thank me later. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think posting in the prediction thread for the score of each game is my ritual and superstition. I'm usually close.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 05:33 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think posting in the prediction thread for the score of each game is my ritual and superstition. I'm usually close.

I’m the opposite. I feel like if I predict a Bengals win it won’t happen.

Reply/Quote
I'm not superstitious, it calls unluck.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I buy a stuffed mascot of the opponent each week and copulate violently with it immediately before kickoff.

I am getting warmed up right now.

"You sure have a pretty mouth. . . "

[Image: 41e5pqa6cCL._SY300_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My current pregame superstition is watching the Blue White scrimmage. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I buy a stuffed mascot of the opponent each week and copulate violently with it immediately before kickoff.

I am getting warmed up right now.

"You sure have a pretty mouth.  .  .  "

[Image: 41e5pqa6cCL._SY300_.jpg]

You need Jesus!  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You need Jesus!  Hilarious

No, just imagine what he'd do to Him  Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, just imagine what he'd do to Him  Mellow

Fred! Stay away from Jesus!

Reply/Quote
I'm not wearing my bengals jersey for the first time today. But I'm not sure that was the problem. When we were 4-1 and getting ready to play poopsburgh, I went to Rural King and got me a black long sleeve shirt to go under the jersey. We are 0-2 when I wore that. So I scratched both of them until after the bye. Going to throw some holy water on them before I wear them again. So today, I have a Bengals long sleeve shirt on underneath a generic pullover.

We shall see.

Reply/Quote