Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday’s weather
It is going to be lousy. There is a 90% chance of rain with potential thunderstorms. The NWS has issued a wind advisory for winds 15-25 mph gusting to 40-50 mph. The worst winds are expected from 3-5 PM so through a good part of the 2nd half.

The running game and ball control will be key to the game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Oh god not a rain game
Reply/Quote
Welcome to late October folks.

Ground n' pound all day.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 06:51 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Welcome to late October folks.

Ground n' pound all day.

so far this season,i have not been overly impressed with mr.joe mixon and I pimped hard for this staff to draft him.I do not know if its the line again or what it is,but he gets hammered a lot behind the line and gets blowed up a lot. Is it just me thinking he is just another average back,as there are some really good ones playing in the nfl now.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 06:51 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Welcome to late October folks.

Ground n' pound all day.

hahaha...   you know it's going to be Andy to AJ all day, whether it works or not. 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 01:36 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: hahaha...   you know it's going to be Andy to AJ all day, whether it works or not. 

Drop, drop, drop, catch, drop, tipped INT, drop....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 05:25 PM)pally Wrote: It is going to be lousy. There is a 90% chance of rain with potential thunderstorms. The NWS has issued a wind advisory for winds 15-25 mph gusting to 40-50 mph. The worst winds are expected from 3-5 PM so through a good part of the 2nd half.

You're all aware that the weather as practically no bearing on games anymore, right?

Only the kicking game is affected.

The only exception to this, is a blizzard-like game that happened in Buffalo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 05:25 PM)pally Wrote: It is going to be lousy.  There is a 90% chance of rain with potential thunderstorms.  The NWS has issued a wind advisory for winds 15-25 mph gusting to 40-50 mph.  The worst winds are expected from 3-5 PM so through a good part of the 2nd half.

So you are saying bet the under?  Seriously, I would if I had an ounce in our run defense.  

Let's see if we can drop even more balls than normal that hit the receiver in both hands.  
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 07:16 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I do not know if its the line again or what it is,but he gets hammered a lot behind the line

That’s your answer.

Reply/Quote
I quit predicting the weather for a game. They never get it right it seems. Watch it be sunny and nice all day. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I predict Mixon has a huge game today.....
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 09:17 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You're all aware that the weather as practically no bearing on games anymore, right?

Only the kicking game is affected.

The only exception to this, is a blizzard-like game that happened in Buffalo.

I just checked the radar and there's only thin band of spotty showers headed this way and it's moving super fast so it may even sprinkle before the game and then there's nothing behind it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Beautiful sunny day so far. Perfect football weather.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 10:32 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I quit predicting the weather for a game. They never get it right it seems. Watch it be sunny and nice all day. lol

If I had it to do over again, meteorologist would be my career choice.

There is no other job that you can be terrible at and no one gives a crap about it.
Reply/Quote
Nicer today than it was forecasted to be.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 10:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I predict Mixon has a huge game today.....

Called it....
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 07:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Called it....

Good job.

I called a pretty good outcome myself Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote