Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notifications working?
It used to be that when anyone quoted you in a given thread you received a notification. I started noticing some time back that it was becoming hit or miss that I received a quote notification. Now it seems like most of the time. Just now in fact I was quoted and no notification. Has there been a change made? Just curious.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 09:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It used to be that when anyone quoted you in a given thread you received a notification.  I started noticing some time back that it was becoming hit or miss that I received a quote notification.  Now it seems like most of the time.  Just now in fact I was quoted and no notification.   Has there been a change made? Just curious.

No change has been made, and it's working OK for me, so not sure what the issue is. 

Try disabling the alert options in your User CP, refresh the page and then enable the again.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 04:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: No change has been made, and it's working OK for me, so not sure what the issue is. 

Try disabling the alert options in your User CP, refresh the page and then enable the again.

Thanks, I gave it a try and we'll see if it works.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote