Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Trump resigns.
(11-14-2018, 09:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: I, like all of us, have no idea what will be in any final report...but I made a comment elsewhere that guys like Trump should never want to be elected to anything above the local level.  The light is too bright and EVERYTHING they did/do gets looked at.  Trump was either to full of bravado or too dumb to realize that.  Now, thanks to his shady/stupid moves during the campaign he is getting more attention than his lawyers can ever handle and HE can't handle it.

I don't know that he wanted to be elected to anything.  Now he's tied down.  Better to lose and live your lifestyle and claim you were cheated.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-14-2018, 10:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't know that he wanted to be elected to anything.  Now he's tied down.  Better to lose and live your lifestyle and claim you were cheated.  

Yep.

Look at all the shady stuff that is public anyway (like Trump U) and then imagine how many times he edged along things "legally" that his attorney knew about.

Why ask for the investigation?

Unless he really thought he would be above it all as President.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I can find this impending impeachment prediction on P&R going back to at least February 16th of '17 (might be earlier out there, but I was lazy). That is all of 27 days after his inauguration.

xxlt on 2-16-17
Quote:But you can look for him to be in (the Oval) office before the end of 2017.
Quote:Trump will be impeached and removed or resign, almost certainly. Pence also being impeached and removed or resigning (he may have known enough for this to happen even though some claim he is not a Trump confidant and is kept in the dark) would put Paul Ryan in the Presidency.

This prediction actually kept getting updated for at least 4 months.

xxlt on 6-15-17
Quote:The Law Professors who wrote the above article weren't the only highly partisan idiots agreeing with me this week. I heard other idiots with law degrees on radio and television making the case for impeachment and saying it is pretty much a slam dunk at this point.

...we are now another SEVENTEEN months after that last post (so 21 months from the first one), and he's still not impeached or even really realistically close to being impeached. It's time to face the fact that Trump is by all likelihood going to finish his term.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(11-15-2018, 03:05 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I can find this impending impeachment prediction on P&R going back to at least February 16th of '17 (might be earlier out there, but I was lazy). That is all of 27 days after his inauguration.

xxlt on 2-16-17

This prediction actually kept getting updated for at least 4 months.

xxlt on 6-15-17

...we are now another SEVENTEEN months after that last post (so 21 months from the first one), and he's still not impeached or even really realistically close to being impeached. It's time to face the fact that Trump is by all likelihood going to finish his term.

There will always be examples of bad/premature/biased predictions.

At this point I'd rather watch Trump finish his term as he becomes more and more miserable every day.

(Edit for citation)

[Image: 111518.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.