Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Will The Protests End?
All of these NFL protests are to bring light to police violence against black people when the police aren't punished the same as other people.

I feel like the meaning of it all has become lost and now players (even kids in pee-wee games) are just doing it now to go along with the crowd.

My question is, will these protests ever end? What needs to be done to stop them?

Sarah Spain replied to my Tweet and said that it's just about the fact that some cops aren't punished, and then she asked me out on a date, so do we have to wait for another police shooting and, if the officer is punished accordingly, do the protests end?

What's the endgame here? What is the overall goal? Don't just say "bring awareness to police not being held accountable for killing black people," because that's already known, so what now?
Reply/Quote
Do not believe there is a plan to end. It will just move on to something else
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 02:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Do not believe there is a plan to end. It will just move on to something else

That's my point: there's no plan behind it and no goal.  

You say "ok, I'm just going to kneel to ***** and moan" with no result in sight.
Reply/Quote
Who cares?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 05:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: All of these NFL protests are to bring light to police violence against black people when the police aren't punished the same as other people.

I feel like the meaning of it all has become lost and now players (even kids in pee-wee games) are just doing it now to go along with the crowd.

My question is, will these protests ever end?  What needs to be done to stop them?  

Sarah Spain replied to my Tweet and said that it's just about the fact that some cops aren't punished, and then she asked me out on a date, so do we have to wait for another police shooting and, if the officer is punished accordingly, do the protests end?

What's the endgame here?  What is the overall goal?  Don't just say "bring awareness to police not being held accountable for killing black people," because that's already known, so what now?

The Kneeling last week was directly tied to the POTUs statement calling those who keeled for any reason SOBS.

That will end this week.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 10:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: The Kneeling last week was directly tied to the POTUs statement calling those who keeled for any reason SOBS.

That will end this week.

It will end because of lost revenue and fan reaction that backed the POTUS.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 11:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: It will end because of lost revenue and fan reaction that backed the POTUS.

okey dokey.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote