Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When You Realize Hillary Is Fake

An entertaining 10 minutes.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
"I went to Wall Street and I told them to basically cut it out." How did that not work?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-22-2016, 11:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: "I went to Wall Street and I told them to basically cut it out."  How did that not work?

Because they are all sexist.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
She's always been a bottomless well of bullshit and ego. Nothing new here.
Will you say anything to get elected? - "well, actually, I've been very consistent all my life".

About as honest and direct answer as you'll ever get from Hillary
--------------------------------------------------------

The fart they threw in at the end is worth the price of admission.
I understand the appeal of Bernie (even though I'd never vote for him), I slightly understand the appeal of Trump (again never would vote for him), but I really can't see how anyone with more than 1 functioning brain cell could vote for Hilldog.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(03-22-2016, 12:45 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I understand the appeal of Bernie (even though I'd never vote for him), I slightly understand the appeal of Trump (again never would vote for him), but I really can't see how anyone with more than 1 functioning brain cell could vote for Hilldog.

chromosomes
(03-22-2016, 12:45 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I understand the appeal of Bernie (even though I'd never vote for him), I slightly understand the appeal of Trump (again never would vote for him), but I really can't see how anyone with more than 1 functioning brain cell could vote for Hilldog.

I have said this whole process that I am absolutely amazed they didn't bring in anyone viable to challenge Hillary. They put all their eggs in one basket and that basket is set to explode.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-22-2016, 01:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have said this whole process that I am absolutely amazed they didn't bring in anyone viable to challenge Hillary. They put all their eggs in one basket and that basket is set to explode.

No they didn't....they ran Trump as a Republican  Hilarious
--------------------------------------------------------

This, but I think Trumps appeal is more expected because there has been a huge divide within the GOP since 2010. Democrats have stayed more united under the party.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]