Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do the Bengals depart for London?
Today maybe? Are they flying into someplace else then catching another plane to London? I don't think Delta would fly direct to London from CVG because I think they did away with thpse flights years ago.
Reply/Quote
The obvious answer to the question is: Not soon enough..Maybe we'll get lucky and be glued to the news reports about the mysterious disappearance of flight xxx over the north Atlantic.. Knowing our regular good fortune Mikey wouldn't be on the flight..

I can already feel the good vibes when its announced that Duke Tobin will be tasked with drafting a whole new team.. Ehh? Can ya feel it? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mikey Boy is so cheap he would make the team fly a multi-leg trip from Cincinnati to London with a plane change in Pyongyang — all in coach of course — just to save a buck.

What Mike SHOULD do is contact the 445th Airlift Squadron at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and have a C-17 fly the team to London. It would be great publicity for the Bengals and for the Air Force but, more important, the inside of a C-17 is big enough to hold run game practice in flight.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Mikey Boy is so cheap he would make the team fly a multi-leg trip from Cincinnati to London with a plane change in Pyongyang — all in coach of course — just to save a buck.

What Mike SHOULD do is contact the 445th Airlift Squadron at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and have a C-17 fly the team to London.  It would be great publicity for the Bengals and for the Air Force but, more important, the inside of a C-17 is big enough to hold run game practice in flight.

I'm all for it as long as they open the cargo doors in flight then fly straight upward for a few thousand feet or so..over the north Atlantic..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Sail them over... Name the vessel the Titanic, and see how it plays out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm all for it as long as they open the cargo doors in flight then fly straight upward for a few thousand feet or so..over the north Atlantic..

Interesting idea; the offense might find water but the defense won’t hit anything.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:22 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Today maybe? Are they flying into someplace else then catching another plane to London? I don't think Delta would fly direct to London from CVG because I think they did away with thpse flights years ago.

They are taking a charter direct from CVG to London

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 11:22 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Today maybe? Are they flying into someplace else then catching another plane to London? I don't think Delta would fly direct to London from CVG because I think they did away with thpse flights years ago.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The 3rd quarter of yesterday’s game.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 12:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Mikey Boy is so cheap he would make the team fly a multi-leg trip from Cincinnati to London with a plane change in Pyongyang — all in coach of course — just to save a buck.

What Mike SHOULD do is contact the 445th Airlift Squadron at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and have a C-17 fly the team to London.  It would be great publicity for the Bengals and for the Air Force but, more important, the inside of a C-17 is big enough to hold run game practice in flight.

nah, they only need about 6 yards space for that...and that's allowing for the RB's standing 5 yards back from the line.

Mixon probably has more running room in a cessna than on the field right now  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I expected them to fly with chickens in a cargo hold.
Reply/Quote
Can we make the brits keepem’?
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
Any way they can get their passports revoked once they get over there? Someone call in a drug tip.
Reply/Quote