Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When gadget plays go bad..
(11-06-2016, 10:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

A once in a lifetime kick and he made it in college...

Prick.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:25 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I thought that it went 10 inches. Then I saw the replay and realized that it didn't even go that far.... Shocked

Which explains your avatar.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ok. So I'll ask again. Who's face is on that ball? When I try to magnify, it's too blurry to tell. Picture reads @Cryingjordon. If it's Michael, I failed to see the connection?

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok. So I'll ask again. Who's face is on that ball? When I try to magnify, it's too blurry to tell. Picture reads @Cryingjordon. If it's Michael, I failed to see the connection?

Can't be certain, Harley.  Could be an old, bloated Jordan, or a young Shaq.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:27 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In their defense, if it would've been against the Bengals, Burfict would've somehow drawn a personal foul and they would've somehow ended up with the ball. 

Peko would have ran on the field in a raincoat to push someone right in front of the ref.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Can't be certain, Harley.  Could be an old, bloated Jordan, or a young Shaq.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Can't be certain, Harley.  Could be an old, bloated Jordan, or a young Shaq.

It's probably Kobe or Larry Byrd.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 11:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/crying-michael-jordan

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 11:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Peko would have ran on the field in a raincoat to push someone right in front of the ref.

Now that, would be funnier than the Tomlin trip attempt. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 09:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Or maybe you just don't know anything about people who win Championships.

Except for all the HoF's that are immortalized around Great American Ballpark...

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 12:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Except for all the HoF's that are immortalized around Great American Ballpark...

Aren't you aware that the Pittsburgh Steelers are the only professional franchise that's ever won a championship?

Duh!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote