Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When marvin retires...
Party!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:47 AM)bengal kitten uk Wrote: That's ridiculous.

AJ Macarron for Zimmer and a pick makes far more sense. Ninja
Haven't heard much of the AJ McCarran hype since people have gotten a load of Wentz and Prescott have we?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
"When Marvin retires......." ......I'll most likely be retired.  Hey, a bright side after all! Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 05:58 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Or Alexander. Ninja

[Image: blaspheme_blues_brothers.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 05:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  Just pointing out that if Zimmer was as great as many of you claim he should have been a head coach a long time ago and won a bunch of playoff games.

Well so far this season he lost his starting quarterback, starting running back, and is still undefeated.....
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 05:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  Just pointing out that if Zimmer was as great as many of you claim he should have been a head coach a long time ago and won a bunch of playoff games.

If Marvin is such a great coach he should have won a playoff game a long time ago Mellow
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

you mean like marvin fred?

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well so far this season he lost his starting quarterback, starting running back, and is still undefeated.....

Yeah he must be terrible Ninja
Reply/Quote