Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When will Comer of Jordan subpoena Hunter Biden and his accountant?
They just started a thorough investigation into Hunter Biden. In 6 months, they have already uncovered 50 million dollars in the US and more important in off shore accounts. They are still looking.

As I have said, the Joe Biden bribery allegation was hidden from the oversight committee. The committee has to get to the bottom of it now since Joe Biden appears to have been a partner in the HB bribery schemes.

I know Democrats (same who demanded Trump be impeached over a phone call and then for exercising free speech Jan. 6) want the investigation to stop. The Biden D.O.J. and F.B.I want it to stop, but they have no power to stop it.

When will Hunter Biden be forced to testify under oath? How about his accountant? How about the various banks his LLC's used? How about Jim Biden? How about Jill Biden? How about any grandkids who made money from foreign countries? The only one that will get away from testifying will be Joe Biden. The rest will have no choice. I have a hunch the reason they are waiting to subpoena Hunter is they want to have a lot more tangible evidence. Evidence they seem to be collecting rapidly.

The D.O.J. is running out of indictments of Trump to cover every time Biden gets exposed as a liar and a cheat. Amazing, within a day or hours of bad news for Joe, Biden run justice department goes after Trump.

I hope every one agrees, no one is above the law, not Joe Biden, not Garland, not Wray and anyone involved in breaking the law or interfering with an investigation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I thought Jim Jordan was going to be one of the 6 co-conspirators indicted today.

Remember when he defied the 1/6 subpoena? He was probably hiding something.

Time to investigate the investigators?
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2023, 02:48 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought Jim Jordan was going to be one of the 6 co-conspirators indicted today.

Remember when he defied the 1/6 subpoena? He was probably hiding something.

Time to investigate the investigators?

Nice try, but nothing to hide. On January 4th Trump via a letter asked Congress to continue investigating the rigged election. It is very simple, Trump did believe and still believes the election was rigged. The latest Smith indictment has no mention of protestors or any criminal recommendations the fake Jan.6 committee suggested.

Now we wait for polling, likely Trump goes up and the crook who weaponized the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. oll numbers go down even further.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote