Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will the insanity end??
It seems that at least in the State of Connecticut, welfare recipients can now sue, if their applications and benefits aren't processed and received fast enough.

http://madworldnews.com/prepare-pay-welfare-whiners/

I file this under the tab of "Get off your lazy ass, and get a job!".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-09-2015, 10:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It seems that at least in the State of Connecticut, welfare recipients can now sue, if their applications and benefits aren't processed and received fast enough.

http://madworldnews.com/prepare-pay-welfare-whiners/

I file this under the tab of "Get off your lazy ass, and get a job!".

I agree its meant to help. Not as a life long retirement plan. Here I se ky its a damn shame, so many feel entitled. I've worked since I graturatex high school and so many around here depend on welfare. The woman draws welfare and stamps,free housing and the boy friend lives with them to sorry to work and live of our taxes. Its damn shame.  :angry:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
(07-09-2015, 10:11 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I agree its meant to help. Not as a life long retirement plan. Here I se ky its a damn shame, so many feel entitled. I've worked since I graturatex high school and so many around here depend on welfare. The woman draws welfare and stamps,free housing and the boy friend lives with them to sorry to work and live of our taxes. Its damn shame.  :angry:

Not surprising, that lifestyle seems to run rampant in many corners of America, these days.  A damned shame, too.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-09-2015, 10:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not surprising, that lifestyle seems to run rampant in many corners of America, these days.  A damned shame, too.

I don't know...So many people live paycheck-to-paycheck that not receiving benefits promptly is kind of a big deal.  I'm all for taking steps to prevent fraud, but it shouldn't take that long to verify eligibility.  It's just that our govt IT infrastructure is absolutely shameful (hello healthcare exchanges).
(07-09-2015, 10:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not surprising, that lifestyle seems to run rampant in many corners of America, these days.  A damned shame, too.

Well at least people today are not as lazy as they were back in the late 1920's and early 1930's.  Almost everyone refused to work back then.
(07-10-2015, 02:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Well at least people today are not as lazy as they were back in the late 1920's and early 1930's.  Almost everyone refused to work back then.
Wink
Don't most recipients have a job?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Meh, the people I know who complain the most about life-time welfare leeches who can get a job but simply won't have close family members on some sort of government assistance and then say "Well, why not...everyone else does it!"

That's just me, though. I've accepted the fact that the government is going to spend on all kinds of crap I don't want it to.