Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When you applaud a Bully......
Then get bullied by that bully.

Comedy....

And Karma.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/16/man-trump-mocked-heavyset-his-new-hampshire-rally-appeared-be-trump-supporter/?noredirect=on

And why no one should support a bully as you never know when you'll be the victim of one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(08-16-2019, 10:27 AM)jj22 Wrote: Then get bullied by that bully.

Comedy....

And Karma.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/16/man-trump-mocked-heavyset-his-new-hampshire-rally-appeared-be-trump-supporter/?noredirect=on

And why no one should support a bully as you never know when you'll be the victim of one.

But it gets complicateder.  The guy who was called "overweight" and told to exercise, by a clinically obese president who thought he was a protestor, says he still loves Trump.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-protester-weight-problem
(08-19-2019, 06:09 PM)Dill Wrote: But it gets complicateder.  The guy who was called "overweight" and told to exercise, by a clinically obese president who thought he was a protestor, says he still loves Trump.

Stockholm syndrome?
(08-19-2019, 06:09 PM)Dill Wrote: But it gets complicateder.  The guy who was called "overweight" and told to exercise, by a clinically obese president who thought he was a protestor, says he still loves Trump.

Fantastic!  I'm fat, by all medical chart standards, but I still love the President!  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-19-2019, 08:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Fantastic!  I'm fat, by all medical chart standards, but I still love the President!  

In spite of his large number of moral failings, or because of them?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-19-2019, 08:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Fantastic!  I'm fat, by all medical chart standards, but I still love the President!  

Even tho he mocked you for being fat and living in your moms basement in front of millions on national tv and thousands in the audience in a frenzied laughter at your expense? And the guy still loves him.

Now he's known worldwide in multiple countries on social media as the fat guy living in his moms basement and having a "serious weight problem". Needing to get home and start exercising.

He sure taught his kids the important of self respect and dignity with this one. I feel sorry for them. My father would never. And I thank God for that. He set a better example for us then this guy did his kids.

Anyone want to take a shot at what you tell your kids (who may also have weight issues given the genetics of obesity) when they see you on TV getting bullied for being fat by the POTUS?

(08-20-2019, 09:31 AM)jj22 Wrote: Even tho he mocked you for being fat and living in your moms basement in front of millions on national tv and thousands in the audience in a frenzied laughter at your expense? And the guy still loves him.

Now he's known worldwide in multiple countries on social media as the fat guy living in his moms basement and having a "serious weight problem". Needing to get home and start exercising.

He sure taught his kids the important of self respect and dignity with this one. I feel sorry for them. My father would never. And I thank God for that. He set a better example for us then this guy did his kids.

Blasts Trump for mocking this guy then proceeds to mock this guy.  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
What? I never mocked the guy?

(08-21-2019, 12:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: What? I never mocked the guy?

Ahem:
(08-20-2019, 09:31 AM)jj22 Wrote: He sure taught his kids the important of self respect and dignity with this one. I feel sorry for them. My father would never. And I thank God for that. He set a better example for us then this guy did his kids.

Pretty sure it looks like you're saying this guy set a poor example for his kids, that he's not being a good father at this particular moment. 
[Image: giphy.gif]