Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you're the baddest DT in the league
And you read the secondary text in your infographic...

[Image: 20161217_211828.jpg]

[Image: 4353602.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
lmfao
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
And this is with Geno missing 7 games in 13, having a slow recovery from injury in 14, and not getting the playing time as a rookie. Dude would have a lot more sacks then the dude in second place.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
So sick of everyone saying Donald is the best dt give me geno all day
Reply/Quote
Geno has been a disappointment this season, in relation to the "unblockable force" he was described as in the pre-season.

I think with a speedy RDE, everything falls in place for this line...That, and the addition of Billings and Hardison. But they have been far too reliant on Geno and Dunlap. For a 4-3 defense to really work, you need pressure from all four.

Here's to hoping Geno gets the recognition he deserves and breaks all kinds of DT records next season when the pressure is distributed across all four.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's a ton of sacks. I didn't realize he had so many.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 11:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Geno has been a disappointment this season, in relation to the "unblockable force" he was described as in the pre-season.

I think with a speedy RDE, everything falls in place for this line...That, and the addition of Billings and Hardison. But they have been far too reliant on Geno and Dunlap. For a 4-3 defense to really work, you need pressure from all four.

Here's to hoping Geno gets the recognition he deserves and breaks all kinds of DT records next season when the pressure is distributed across all four.

You've turned into a completely negative, depressed person, SHX. It's seriously playing with your perception of things.

Geno's been disappointing? Really?

On Mars, maybe.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 11:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Geno has been a disappointment this season, in relation to the "unblockable force" he was described as in the pre-season.

I think with a speedy RDE, everything falls in place for this line...That, and the addition of Billings and Hardison.  But they have been far too reliant on Geno and Dunlap.  For a 4-3 defense to really work, you need pressure from all four.  

I agree.   We desperately need a RDE that can bring heat because Michael Johnson flat out sucks ass.  Please just watch him for a few plays today.   He gets neutralize so easy and brings nothing in the run game.   How is it the Tampa Bay Bucs dumped him after one year but the Bengals will keep in until he retires because he had one good year 6 years ago.    Ala Peko, Ala Thornton,  Ala Maualuga,. 
Reply/Quote
6.5 sacks is alright so far, not geno atkins stellar by any means.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 02:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You've turned into a completely negative, depressed person, SHX. It's seriously playing with your perception of things.

Geno's been disappointing? Really?

On Mars, maybe.

No, I'm not???  Geno had one on one matchups with a lot of lesser talent in a number of key games, was NOT double teamed and did not make an impact.  He's very hot and cold, like a lot of the team.  I think that he is a great talent, but I would like him to be more consistent and show up in big games.  I also couched my comments with "in relation to the unblockable force he was described as in the preseason".  

I don't mean to sound negative, but that is exactly what his own defensive coach said a couple years ago and they were trying to get more out of him because they know his ability.  

I think a lot of the fire has died on this team, and they obviously don't get much from golf clap but I am very optimistic that a stud RDE can make this defense one of the best again.  
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 02:42 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I agree.   We desperately need a RDE that can bring heat because Michael Johnson flat out sucks ass.  Please just watch him for a few plays today.   He gets neutralize so easy and brings nothing in the run game.   How is it the Tampa Bay Bucs dumped him after one year but the Bengals will keep in until he retires because he had one good year 6 years ago.    Ala Peko, Ala Thornton,  Ala Maualuga,. 

True.  MJ is a great guy, but he is an absolute liability as a pass rushing RDE.  They drop him in coverage so much now, and today a ball was tipped right to him and he dropped an easy INT.  Can't even do that right.  
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 12:08 AM)Burma Wrote: And you read the secondary text in your infographic...

[Image: 20161217_211828.jpg]

[Image: 4353602.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

Amen!!! Could you imagine how many more sacks Geno would have if he didn't miss half of the season and play the next season not fully recovered? Or if he had a pass rusher next to him.
Reply/Quote