Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where’s my buddy PhilHos
You guys just won your second game half way thru the season - shouldn’t you be on here talking about how great you are and playoffs? LMAO
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 10:57 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: You guys just won your second game half way thru the season - shouldn’t you be on here talking about how great you are and playoffs? LMAO

Take a hike, limpdick.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Take a hike, limpdick.

Really? I mean seriously, that is the best you got? Not wonder your team is the joke of the NFL, decade after decade...
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:17 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Really?  I mean seriously, that is the best you got?  Not wonder your team is the joke of the NFL, decade after decade...

My replies and the team i root for have nothing to do with each other. 

Do you really not understand that? You post just like that loser E.A. Poe. Alt account? 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My replies and the team i root for have nothing to do with each other. 

Do you really not understand that? You post just like that loser E.A. Poe. Alt account? 

I feel sorry for you. Honestly, I do. ..... ok, I’m over it, loser.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:20 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: I feel sorry for you.  Honestly, I do.  ..... ok, I’m over it, loser.

You already did that "feel sorry..now i'm over it" recently. 

You're a loser and a broken record. 

GTFO

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You already did that "feel sorry..now i'm over it" recently. 

You're a loser and a broken record. 

GTFO

Bungledom and losers like you bring me pleasure. Thank you for your consistency. It means a lot to me. Honestly, it does. Thank you for being you and being a total loser.
Reply/Quote
Rfaulk in Smack Talk like Nosferatu, just waiting to be reawakened. Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:27 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Bungledom and losers like you bring me pleasure.  Thank you for your consistency.  It means a lot to me.  Honestly, it does.  Thank you for being you and being a total loser.

Yeah. You're E.A. Poe on an alt account. 

I'm done with you.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. You're E.A. Poe on an alt account. 

I'm done with you.

Bye sweetheart. Enjoy being a bungle fan
Reply/Quote
Is this real? Lmao.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 10:57 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: You guys just won your second game half way thru the season - shouldn’t you be on here talking about how great you are and playoffs? LMAO

I had absolutely no idea I had so much free real estate. I'm just living in your head rent free. 2 threads started and BOTH trying to call me out? And failing miserably? And I have only the vaguest recollection of who you are. Sad that you probably think about me on a daily basis and I haven't thought of you at all until I just saw these 2 threads.

The Bengals are certainly a pathetic team right now and I'd have to say that you're the Bengals of human beings. The only difference between you and the Bengals are the Bengals have the potential to get better. 

For the record, I haven't been in the smack forum much because this subforum is basically dead and devoid of anything even resembling quality smack. Case in point: your 2 threads.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 03:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I had absolutely no idea I had so much free real estate. I'm just living in your head rent free. 2 threads started and BOTH trying to call me out? And failing miserably? And I have only the vaguest recollection of who you are. Sad that you probably think about me on a daily basis and I haven't thought of you at all until I just saw these 2 threads.

The Bengals are certainly a pathetic team right now and I'd have to say that you're the Bengals of human beings. The only difference between you and the Bengals are the Bengals have the potential to get better. 

For the record, I haven't been in the smack forum much because this subforum is basically dead and devoid of anything even resembling quality smack. Case in point: your 2 threads.

Hi Phil my old Buddy from Butler! So glad to see I am still in your head. I’ll will in fact be thinking of you on Sunday as my team dominates your pathetic team and I get to read the continued misery in Jungle Noise. Thank you so much for continuing to be you - and all that you are as a Bungle fan. Talk to you on Sunday afternoon, my dear friend.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 04:17 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Hi Phil my old Buddy from Butler!  So glad to see I am still in your head.  I’ll will in fact be thinking of you on Sunday as my team dominates your pathetic team and I get to read the continued misery in Jungle Noise.  Thank you so much for continuing to be you - and all that you are as a Bungle fan.  Talk to you on Sunday afternoon, my dear friend.

The only head your in Private Pyle is with a toilet brush. 

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 04:17 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Hi Phil my old Buddy from Butler!  So glad to see I am still in your head.  I’ll will in fact be thinking of you on Sunday as my team dominates your pathetic team and I get to read the continued misery in Jungle Noise.  Thank you so much for continuing to be you - and all that you are as a Bungle fan.  Talk to you on Sunday afternoon, my dear friend.

This has to be the dumbest, most clueless sentence in the history of this board. 

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 05:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This has to be the dumbest, most clueless sentence in the history of this board. 

Ouch. You really know how to dominate smack. I am terrified now of your intelligence. The only respite I have is in the constant misery that is in fact, Bungledome.

By the way, just read a post on JN that stated if the Bungles can win tomorrow, they can get on a roll and finish the year 10-5-1. Lol. That’s right, you can’t make this stuff up! The Bungles. Five consecutive losing years - bless your hearts!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 11:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. You're E.A. Poe on an alt account. 

I'm done with you.

Isnt Poe a Ravens fan? And this Gomer is rooting for the Steelers?

That has to be the ultimate Bandwagon Fan...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 05:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The only head your in Private Pyle is with a toilet brush. 

I will forgive your inability to articulate what you actually meant to say correctly and simply ask, you chose to smack on me for being a Marine?  Well, I'm sure you have served this country, vice hiding in the basement, we would all like to know, so please share, fool.  And if you have, you're just slightly less of a loser, but if you haven't, well then, you are something entirely different.  I can't wait to hear your response.  Until then,  Go Bungles!
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 06:40 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: Ouch.  You really know how to dominate smack. I am terrified now of your intelligence.  The only respite I have is in the constant misery that is in fact, Bungledome.

By the way, just read a post on JN that stated if the Bungles can win tomorrow, they can get on a roll and finish the year 10-5-1.  Lol.  That’s right, you can’t make this stuff up!  The Bungles.  Five consecutive losing years - bless your hearts!

Your posts are pure irony and i bet you have no idea what i'm talking about. 

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 06:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Isnt Poe a Ravens fan? And this Gomer is rooting for the Steelers?

That has to be the ultimate Bandwagon Fan...

There was this dude named Adam that posed as TigerBlood. I don't know if you know the story but he fancied himself an author, truth being he was nothing but an internet troll. 

I'm pretty convinced that he never left, just assumed new identities around here since his real life is so pathetic, he has to pretend to be other people and get his kicks from ***** with other posters.

It would come as no surprise at all to find out he's Poe, posing as a Ravens fan and also this dorkass "Steelers fan", among others. People can take on fake identities but they can't always, consistently, pull off different mannerisms. Given enough time, posting styles start to emerge and if you pay close enough attention, you can spot them. 

Reply/Quote