Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where’s my buddy PhilHos
(11-14-2020, 07:46 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: I will forgive your inability to articulate what you actually meant to say correctly and simply ask, you chose to smack on me for being a Marine?  Well, I'm sure you have served this country, vice hiding in the basement, we would all like to know, so please share, fool.  And if you have, you're just slightly less of a loser, but if you haven't, well then, you are something entirely different.  I can't wait to hear your response.  Until then,  Go Bungles!

Ahhh yes, a chink in your armor. Man, that didn't take long. It was not a smack on your service. I'm a brother. However, I'm not your mother. It was actually a smack on your trollism with something you, and not everyone would understand. "Head" is not engraved into the vocabulary of most with the same definition as you and I know it. It was a veteran to veteran smack directly at your terminology. But you didn't get it and that's cool Mathew 5:22.

So now that's out of the way (not sure why I had to explain myself). Let's get back to your BS. Your Steelers are not an 8-0 team. They suck and we will not show you any mercy tomorrow. If you fap tonight with a green wool sock.. It's the only thing that's going to give you pleasure in the next 24hrs.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 10:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Your Steelers are not an 8-0 team.

I understand it’s common practice to try and deny reality if you’re a Bungle fan. But sweetheart, the fact is the Steelers are indeed 8-0. I’m sure you’re getting some therapy that will help you re-discover reality. It’s fun here - join us!
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 11:07 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: I understand it’s common practice to try and deny reality if you’re a Bungle fan.  But sweetheart, the fact is the Steelers are indeed 8-0.  I’m sure you’re getting some therapy that will help you re-discover reality.  It’s fun here - join us!

Nope!

[Image: 02094b3702e38e5ab97794631eccc6e3.jpg?qua...info&w=600]

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 09:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There was this dude named Adam that posed as TigerBlood. I don't know if you know the story but he fancied himself an author, truth being he was nothing but an internet troll. 

I'm pretty convinced that he never left, just assumed new identities around here since his real life is so pathetic, he has to pretend to be other people and get his kicks from ***** with other posters.

It would come as no surprise at all to find out he's Poe, posing as a Ravens fan and also this dorkass "Steelers fan", among others. People can take on fake identities but they can't always, consistently, pull off different mannerisms. Given enough time, posting styles start to emerge and if you pay close enough attention, you can spot them. 

He's probably that dude who was posting last season as Baker the beast or something like that ?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 01:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He's probably that dude who was posting last season as Baker the beast or something like that ?

lol. More than likely.

Now we just have to sit by and wait for the "new" Bengals fan to show up... Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 03:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. More than likely.

Now we just have to sit by and wait for the "new" Bengals fan to show up... Mellow

How did you team do today, sweetheart?  LMAO - thanks for being losers that we can count on in our march to yet another Superbowl.
Reply/Quote
Wink Wink
Reply/Quote
My dear fat friend Phil, 36-10 - YOU LOSE AGAIN. Please come here and run your mouth.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:43 PM)USMCSteelerfan Wrote: My dear fat friend Phil, 36-10 - YOU LOSE AGAIN.  Please come here and run your mouth.

This one. Your ship will capsize and you know it. See you in a few weeks. 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2020, 09:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This one. Your ship will capsize and you know it. See you in a few weeks. 

You are owned.  It's been the case for decades.  And it will continue.  Thank you for being the Bungles.
Reply/Quote
LOL. AltPoe

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
you keep thinking I am someone else fool, but let me tell you, I've been on this board, and the one before it, back to 2004..... I was there for the magic of Kimo, and then the magic of the playoff blow up by the Bungles in 2015 - actually fool, I've been here so much longer than you - and have had so many laughs over these years at the Bungle's expense. My fat friend PhilHos decided to look up my profile, you can do the same. The year after the Steelers won the Superbowl in 2008 I had a famous thread called "mark my words" on the previous site that was quite famous. But honestly, Sweetheart, between you and me, it doesn't matter. Go ahead and think who you think I am. That doesn't change the fact that I have always been here, and always will be here, to FREAKING LAUGH IN THE FACE OF YOU BUNGLE FANS.
Reply/Quote
WTF
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote