Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Turnovers
(01-27-2022, 04:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah obviously there's a correlation between turnovers and wins, 28 posts guy.

But the difference between 0-5 and 10-1 is extreme. Teams do win games turning it over 2 times. They also lose lots of games turning it over once. The point of the thread (which flew over your head apparently), is that this team is dominating when not turning it over.

Not every team has a .909 win % when turning it over 1 time or less. Get it?

Exactly, if anything this thread has more worth than most.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:44 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: This correlation is strong for every team at every level. Congratulations on creating yet another worthless thread. 

“This guy SUCKS” -Bob Barker
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 08:32 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: “This guy SUCKS”  -Bob Barker

Man when Bob says you suck, one needs to look in the mirror. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Good chance that this game is won on the turnover battle and Bengals have got to be on the plus side to greatly improve their chances to win the game imho.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Not counting the last Browns game (for obvious reasons), the Bengals are 0-5 when turning the ball over 2+ times and 10-1 when turning it over 1 time or less.

Pretty stark contrast there. We are utterly dominant as long as we protect the football.

Btw, the only loss was to the Jets, which makes that game even stranger.

It's now a 12-1 record with no more than 1 turnover.

I think the Bengals need to win the turnover battle by 2 on Sunday.

Burrow 28 starts, only 3 have not been competitive.

That's impressive. 
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Not counting the last Browns game (for obvious reasons), the Bengals are 0-5 when turning the ball over 2+ times and 10-1 when turning it over 1 time or less.

Pretty stark contrast there. We are utterly dominant as long as we protect the football.

Btw, the only loss was to the Jets, which makes that game even stranger.

Yep, and I think the defense is hitting its stride at just the right time.

Bates with a huge INT.

Hilton with a huge INT.

Wilson with a huge INT, off a deflection by Apple....the $1 million dollar man that is putting a $14 million dollar man on the bench.

The huge stop of 4th and 1 was like a turnover, as was the incredibly stupid going for 2 points stop early in the game.

I think 2-3 of those kind of plays will determine the outcome of the Chiefs game.  

I actually like that they are big underdogs and no one is talking about them at all.  It is like the league didn't respect the Raiders or Titans at all.  Well, win this one and you will have a LOT of new fans that are just wanting anyone but KC and you will have knocked off the defending AFC Champs.

I can't wait.  
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 08:51 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Man when Bob says you suck, one needs to look in the mirror. 

Reply/Quote