Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Dey At?
I saw the KC '"superfans" earlier in an interview, like "Red Xtreme" and crew, saying that the last win was ref-driven, lucky, etc...funny how they seem to have disappeared into thin air, when you couldn't get away from them earlier.
Reply/Quote
This was really what you chose as your first thread? A thread in "Smack Talk" aimed at someone you saw on TV from a fanbase that never posts here?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This was really what you chose as your first thread? A thread in "Smack Talk" aimed at someone you saw on TV from a fanbase that never posts here?

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. -Jackie Harris
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This was really what you chose as your first thread? A thread in "Smack Talk" aimed at someone you saw on TV from a fanbase that never posts here?

A broken clock is right twice a day  -Stephen Hunt

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. -Jackie Harris

Yeah, but not off a cliff.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:28 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Yeah, but not off a cliff.

A really really high cliff.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
"The secret to getting ahead is getting started"--Mark Twain

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:45 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: I saw the KC '"superfans" earlier in an interview, like "Red Xtreme" and crew, saying that the last win was ref-driven, lucky, etc...funny how they seem to have disappeared into thin air, when you couldn't get away from them earlier.

Go look on their message boards. They are still whining about the refs. It's absolutely bananas. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:27 PM)BengalB Wrote: Go look on their message boards. They are still whining about the refs. It's absolutely bananas. 

Funny how much less scrutiny you give to the refs when you win.   Cool

Not saying I noticed any problems in this game, but you guys have a tendency to whine up a storm when you lose …  LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:27 PM)BengalB Wrote: Go look on their message boards. They are still whining about the refs. It's absolutely bananas. 

They were all excited about the low flag crew that was coming in.  Well there you go.  

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:30 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Funny how much less scrutiny you give to the refs when you win.   Cool

Not saying I noticed any problems in this game, but you guys have a tendency to whine up a storm when you lose …  LOL

Plenty of scrutiny is being had, just not any bitching because W.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Plenty of scrutiny is being had, just not any bitching because W.

Fair enough.  Maybe it will do you guys some good to hear the losing team bitсh and moan about officiating, though.  We sure had to put up with enough of it from you.  
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:30 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Funny how much less scrutiny you give to the refs when you win.   Cool

When Watching the Game ill call out bad calls even when they help my team....

More than anything i dont want the Refs Dictating wins.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: "The secret to getting ahead is getting started"--Mark Twain

"I like the Wizard of Oz" - that weird kid wearing a pilots helmet while waiting in line for Santa in A Christmas Movie
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote