Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Would You Take Zeke?
Where would you take Zeke Elliot if he does end up missing six games?

Where would you take him if it gets reduced to four?

Where would you take him if it gets reduced to two?

It looks like he's going 10th, 14th, 6th, 6th, and 15th in the average draft position page, which I thought that I had seen where most sites aren't predicting him until the end of the second round.

Should I take him at 14 if he gets that far after I take Evans in the first? If I can hold off for seven weeks (his bye week is during his suspension), then it would be a hell of a pick.

Also, you're not supposed to draft players just so other people in your league don't get them, but I have a feeling that my friend will take Brown at 3 and then, if he took Zeke at 18 when it came back around, he'd kill it after the suspension.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2017, 03:22 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Where would you take Zeke Elliot if he does end up missing six games?

Where would you take him if it gets reduced to four?

Where would you take him if it gets reduced to two?

It looks like he's going 10th, 14th, 6th, 6th, and 15th in the average draft position page, which I thought that I had seen where most sites aren't predicting him until the end of the second round.

Should I take him at 14 if he gets that far after I take Evans in the first?  If I can hold off for seven weeks (his bye week is during his suspension), then it would be a hell of a pick.  

Also, you're not supposed to draft players just so other people in your league don't get them, but I have a feeling that my friend will take Brown at 3 and then, if he took Zeke at 18 when it came back around, he'd kill it after the suspension.

I pick 7th in my money league and I think that if he falls to me there I am going to take him. Unfortunately for me, his hearing is two days after the draft. I might end up taking Green or Gordon, haven't decided yet. I don't think his suspension is going to hold up 6 games. I have a feeling that it's going to get reduced to half what it is now. And if that's the case, I can survive for a few games without him. If he's out until week 8 I'll just consider this year over for me. If Zeke makes it to 18 your friend deserves to win.  Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
6 games round 3
4 round 2
2-3 end of round 1 early round 2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm passing on Zeke this year. A lot of other players are just as good fantasy wise. I think he will get his suspension reduced to 2 or 4 games though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote