Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I stream Bengals games this year?
(09-08-2020, 10:44 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bro, do you even AdBlock?
https://adblockplus.org/

Will make your internet life so much better.

Also try Panda Dome for some free virus protection.
https://www.pandasecurity.com/en-us/homeusers/free-antivirus/

:andy:

I miss the glory days of AdBlock working on everything.  Now a lot of websites are savvy to it and make you disable to view, or have paid subscriptions to remove ads.  But it does still work wonders and I have it on all my computers.  Cleans up a lot and most web experiences are significantly improved! 

Streaming games has always been a bit of a crap shoot, though.  I've been away from Cincinnati for more than 15 years, and streaming has been the easiest/cheapest option, just never super reliable.  I've come to the conclusion that if I really care enough to watch the games, it's worth the investment in a solution that's legit.  For this year, I'm considering trying a SlingTV route with a VPN.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Will make your internet life so much better.

Also try Panda Dome for some free virus protection.
https://www.pandasecurity.com/en-us/homeusers/free-antivirus/

:andy:

Thanks my friend. ThumbsUp

I will do that and get Gamepass lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: no-sports-memes2-1584547307501.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 08:48 PM)Weazzel80 Wrote: I always find good streams on reddit.

On game day just Google "Bengals vs (whoever) stream reddit"

I’m with this guy. Just don’t follow the gameday thread on here or you will see “Mixon!” a minute before you see the big run lol
Reply/Quote

I'm amazed everyone hasn't caught on to the wonders of using an Ad Blocker.  They've been around forever, and I feel the word should have gotten out pretty much immediately that it's a must have.

It doesn't just work on regular sites either.  It's a God send with a site like Youtube.  Hell, it even works on Hulu.

Fwiw, ublockorigin is a great plug-in for those who use Firefox.  Not sure if it's on Chrome.
Reply/Quote
Pro-tip:

If you have an older desktop or laptop, or you have a little bit of extra cash, use one as a media center for your TV. You don't need anything fancy at all. You're talking something equivalent to well under $400 on the used market. Get yourself a wireless keyboard with trackpad, and an HDMI cable. Then just hook it up to your tv.

You'll most likely find youself using it for everything, even things like Netflix that you may currently use a Roku or Firestick for. It's a million times faster, and the desktop experience is a lot better than the app experience for most services.

I got a new PC a few year back, and just gutted my old one of any unnecessary bs and optimized to be a media PC. All of my personal music is on there, and I use it for Spotify, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc.

It's great when there's a game on ESPN3 or an event I normally can't get, and it's already all hooked up and ready to go. Full 1080p, Surround Sound, etc.

And if you're at all tech savy, you can install Plex on there. I converted my entire DVD and Blu Ray collection. Any movies from the library or Redbox can go right on there as well. It's like having your own personal netflix stored on your PC.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 11:59 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Pro-tip:

If you have an older desktop or laptop, or you have a little bit of extra cash, use one as a media center for your TV.  You don't need anything fancy at all.  You're talking something equivalent to well under $400 on the used market.  Get yourself a wireless keyboard with trackpad, and an HDMI cable.  Then just hook it up to your tv.

You'll most likely find youself using it for everything, even things like Netflix that you may currently use a Roku or Firestick for.  It's a million times faster, and the desktop experience is a lot better than the app experience for most services.

I got a new PC a few year back, and just gutted my old one of any unnecessary bs and optimized to be a media PC.  All of my personal music is on there, and I use it for Spotify, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc.

It's great when there's a game on ESPN3 or an event I normally can't get, and it's already all hooked up and ready to go.  Full 1080p, Surround Sound, etc.

And if you're at all tech savy, you can install Plex on there.  I converted my entire DVD and Blu Ray collection.  Any movies from the library or Redbox can go right on there as well.  It's like having your own personal netflix stored on your PC.

Thanks Wes, will try this. Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 03:23 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I miss the glory days of AdBlock working on everything.  Now a lot of websites are savvy to it and make you disable to view, or have paid subscriptions to remove ads.  But it does still work wonders and I have it on all my computers.  Cleans up a lot and most web experiences are significantly improved! 

Streaming games has always been a bit of a crap shoot, though.  I've been away from Cincinnati for more than 15 years, and streaming has been the easiest/cheapest option, just never super reliable.  I've come to the conclusion that if I really care enough to watch the games, it's worth the investment in a solution that's legit.  For this year, I'm considering trying a SlingTV route with a VPN.

You might want to try ublockorigin. 

I rarely get disable ad blocker with it.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 01:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You might want to try ublockorigin. 

I rarely get disable ad blocker with it.

I have been using uBlock for awhile and it is my favorite ad blocker.  Also as far as those pesky "Disable your adblocker" popups, if you go to uBlock preferences > filter list and select uBlock filters - Annoyances, it will block most of them.  Occasionally a new one will show up on some site but usually if you update the filter list it will get rid of it.  The people at uBlock seem to catch up to new versions of those and update rather quickly.

I've run across 1 it would not zap but I manged to figure out a custom filter to block it.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 11:59 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Pro-tip:

If you have an older desktop or laptop, or you have a little bit of extra cash, use one as a media center for your TV.  You don't need anything fancy at all.  You're talking something equivalent to well under $400 on the used market.  Get yourself a wireless keyboard with trackpad, and an HDMI cable.  Then just hook it up to your tv.

You'll most likely find youself using it for everything, even things like Netflix that you may currently use a Roku or Firestick for.  It's a million times faster, and the desktop experience is a lot better than the app experience for most services.

I got a new PC a few year back, and just gutted my old one of any unnecessary bs and optimized to be a media PC.  All of my personal music is on there, and I use it for Spotify, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc.

It's great when there's a game on ESPN3 or an event I normally can't get, and it's already all hooked up and ready to go.  Full 1080p, Surround Sound, etc.

And if you're at all tech savy, you can install Plex on there.  I converted my entire DVD and Blu Ray collection.  Any movies from the library or Redbox can go right on there as well.  It's like having your own personal netflix stored on your PC.

I did this a few years back and actually can watch and record two channels at once. This is helpful when I'm recording College game. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
After reddit shutdown streams last year, it was directing you to sportsurge.net. I’ve been using that site for football (pro and college) and boxing matches ever since.
Reply/Quote
An option I don’t see talked about that much (if at all) is CBS All Access. It’s $6 a month and streams local CBS stations, including whatever NFL game they’re playing. Now, what “local CBS station” you get is based on your location, but, if one was so inclined, they could also use a VPN as well.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 06:03 PM)Donnyho Wrote: An option I don’t see talked about that much (if at all) is CBS All Access. It’s $6 a month and streams local CBS stations, including whatever NFL game they’re playing. Now, what “local CBS station” you get is based on your location, but, if one was so inclined, they could also use a VPN as well.

Hmmm, definitely something I might look into so I can see the games live instead of having to wait till afterward to see them
on Gamepass. Thanks for this Donnyho.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 01-CBS-V3.png]

Miami @ New England
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Cleveland @ Baltimore
Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Las Vegas @ Carolina
Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

NY Jets @ Buffalo
Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

LA Chargers @ Cincinnati (LATE)
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Looks like bfine will be streaming as Louisville does not realize that Lamar Jackson no longer plays for them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 12:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like bfine will be streaming as Louisville does not realize that Lamar Jackson no longer plays for them

NFL Sunday Ticket always does a free preview the first Sunday of the season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
http://jc.durextv.xyz/

Every sport package and movie channels, ppv event there is.. All for 9$ a month.7000 channels. I been using it for 2 years now and recomend it highly.. I watch all the UFCs and the Wilder Vs Fury fight.. It also has all the Fites, WWe, Bleacher report , ESPN + and NBC gold. There is nothing it doesnt have and in 1080p..
Reply/Quote
http://firstrowsportes.com/

First Row Sports is a good & consistent streaming site for games. Sometimes you have to sift through some bad links but they always post 5 or more. They've never failed me yet
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 11:59 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Pro-tip:

If you have an older desktop or laptop, or you have a little bit of extra cash, use one as a media center for your TV. You don't need anything fancy at all. You're talking something equivalent to well under $400 on the used market. Get yourself a wireless keyboard with trackpad, and an HDMI cable. Then just hook it up to your tv.

You'll most likely find youself using it for everything, even things like Netflix that you may currently use a Roku or Firestick for. It's a million times faster, and the desktop experience is a lot better than the app experience for most services.

I got a new PC a few year back, and just gutted my old one of any unnecessary bs and optimized to be a media PC. All of my personal music is on there, and I use it for Spotify, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc.

It's great when there's a game on ESPN3 or an event I normally can't get, and it's already all hooked up and ready to go. Full 1080p, Surround Sound, etc.

And if you're at all tech savy, you can install Plex on there. I converted my entire DVD and Blu Ray collection. Any movies from the library or Redbox can go right on there as well. It's like having your own personal netflix stored on your PC.

I have been researching plex. Got bro’s in different states trying to watch the bengals so I’m thinking I could do their lifetime sub and set up a plex server and they could watch all the local broadcasts that I get.

Any experience doing something like that? I’m thinking they should be able to watch the game live if I get it figured out
Reply/Quote
crackstreams. Youre welcome

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 03:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I have been researching plex. Got bro’s in different states trying to watch the bengals so I’m thinking I could do their lifetime sub and set up a plex server and they could watch all the local broadcasts that I get.

Any experience doing something like that? I’m thinking they should be able to watch the game live if I get it figured out

I haven't.  I know you can do quite a lot of stuff with it, but I mainly use it to organize and watch my movie collection.

If I were you I'd check out reddit for help.  https://www.reddit.com/r/PleX/
Reply/Quote