Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did all the brash talk go??
For the last 2 weeks, all i've seen on here is how it's like 2005 all over again. Now, like before 2 weeks ago, it's a steelers fan ghost town.

What's up?

[Image: 1280px-Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 12:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: For the last 2 weeks, all i've seen on here is how it's like 2005 all over again. Now, like before 2 weeks ago, it's a steelers fan ghost town.

What's up?

They are limbo praying the Jets lose and their team is good enough to beat a bad Brown's team and their 3rd string QB. Smirk They will be back in full force if they make the playoffs.......................not so much if they don't make it as the 2005 talk will look very dumb as in worse than being Tebowed. But, the good news is the fans and media can keep hyping the Steelers as they view the playoffs from their couch dreaming of 2005
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Here we go bills, here we go!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 12:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: For the last 2 weeks, all i've seen on here is how it's like 2005 all over again. Now, like before 2 weeks ago, it's a steelers fan ghost town.

What's up?

Sooo....you want us to go back and find all your predictions for this season?

Besides, what do you care?  You gave up on the team last Monday.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 04:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sooo....you want us to go back and find all your predictions for this season?

Besides, what do you care?  You gave up on the team last Monday.   Smirk

Yes. Go back and find them all.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

What's up?
Brash talk?  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 05:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Brash talk?  Smirk

Indubitably!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 05:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Brash talk?  Smirk
He usually waits until after the bengals lose to make drunk threads.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 11:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He usually waits until after the bengals lose to make drunk threads.

Except that i haven't actually been drunk since around 1996. But you keep taking the lazy road, champ.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 12:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Except that i haven't actually been drunk since around 1996. But you keep taking the lazy road, champ.

You survived the 98 season sober?  My god...you're inhuman!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 12:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Except that i haven't actually been drunk since around 1996. But you keep taking the lazy road, champ.

Well, you keep starting shitty threads. Although, the main problem with this one was just a typo in the title.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:35 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, you keep starting shitty threads. Although, the main problem with this one was just a typo in the title.

No typo and try to be less butthurt.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 05:49 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You survived the 98 season sober?  My god...you're inhuman!

Well...if i really think about it...it may have been since around '98 or so. Somewhere around '96-'98.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 12:30 PM)Srfaulk34 Wrote: Well...if i really think about it...it may have been since around '98 or so. Somewhere around '96-'98.

Keep your story straight, Charlie Sheen, if you want us to believe the outrage of your sobriety being questioned. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Keep your story straight, Charlie Sheen, if you want us to believe the outrage of your sobriety being questioned. 

The best part is the supposed outrage. Is it real? One man knows.

But that aside, i like that you don't just take the lazy route. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Hey!
Reply/Quote
Took Brock 30 seconds to score. The trash talk may be happening for an AFCN playoff showdown
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
If these two meet next week, the playoff drought has to end for someone!

And if you have McCarron instead of Dalton, you might actually have a shot to win.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:16 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: If these two meet next week, the playoff drought has to end for someone!

And if you have McCarron instead of Dalton, you might actually have a shot to win.

Yea.....

Hey, wait a minute...

I see what you did there. 

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yea.....

Hey, wait a minute...

I see what you did there. 

Haha....I see it now, too.
Reply/Quote