Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did the Game Room subforum go?
??????????????????????????????

Why was it removed?
Reply/Quote
I just assumed Truck went on a profanity ridden Nintendo rant Ninja

But really, what's up? Could we at least merge it into TV Film and Music if it's deemed not busy enough for its own subforum?
Reply/Quote
Never even noticed its departure.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I wish there was a mobile version of those games.  I'd never get any work done, but I'd have a damn good time doing it.  :)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I'd like the Game Room sub brought back, if possible, please.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2018, 10:38 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: ??????????????????????????????

Why was it removed?

We recently did an update to the database and implemented some security software. During the process, the Game Room got left out of the re-structure somehow. It still exists on the backup. I just have to go through and get it added back, which I will get to within the next few days. 

Just been incredibly busy with work of late, so trying to get things done here and there when I can find a little extra time.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2018, 03:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: We recently did an update to the database and implemented some security software. During the process, the Game Room got left out of the re-structure somehow. It still exists on the backup. I just have to go through and get it added back, which I will get to within the next few days. 

Just been incredibly busy with work of late, so trying to get things done here and there when I can find a little extra time.

okay that's fine... 

Now I gotta go mingle with the rest of the board lol
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2018, 03:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: We recently did an update to the database and implemented some security software. During the process, the Game Room got left out of the re-structure somehow. It still exists on the backup. I just have to go through and get it added back, which I will get to within the next few days. 

We appreciate you!!!
Reply/Quote

=

[Image: SorrowfulDefinitiveAgouti-size_restricted.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Please don't forget...
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 09:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Please don't forget...

Yes, please don't forget.  Xeno is my personal go to for all things gaming.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 09:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Please don't forget...

(07-11-2018, 02:32 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yes, please don't forget.  Xeno is my personal go to for all things gaming.

I'm actually having issues recovering the threads from the database. Not sure what went wrong, but I'll get it figured out eventually.

In the meantime, I'm going to put "Game Room' in Klotsch, and if you guys want, you can get it going with some of the old standard threads and new topics as well. Once I get it straightened out on the database end, I can just combine them.

That's the best I can do for now.  Jerry
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 04:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'm actually having issues recovering the threads from the database. Not sure what went wrong, but I'll get it figured out eventually.

In the meantime, I'm going to put "Game Room' in Klotsch, and if you guys want, you can get it going with some of the old standard threads and new topics as well. Once I get it straightened out on the database end, I can just combine them.

Thanks boss.  We'll get by I'm sure.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 04:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'm actually having issues recovering the threads from the database. Not sure what went wrong, but I'll get it figured out eventually.

I place to call home is better than nothing... Even if it comes empty lol
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2018, 12:06 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I just assumed Truck went on a profanity ridden Nintendo rant Ninja

But really, what's up? Could we at least merge it into TV Film and Music if it's deemed not busy enough for its own subforum?

lol how did I miss this? LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote