Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do we go from here?
I mean as a forum fanbase, lol! I can't be the only one thinking this is enough, 30 years of this garbage.

Whatever we're fielding isn't winning a playoff game this year, right? Even if we somehow snuck in. I wonder if we need to turn into what Browns fans do, just get drunk and the outcome of the game isn't even the point of NFL Sundays, lol.

This defense is so hard to watch. I wonder what the point of watching is if it's obvious your team isn't going anywhere that year, lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 06:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I mean as a forum fanbase, lol! I can't be the only one thinking this is enough, 30 years of this garbage.

Whatever we're fielding isn't winning a playoff game this year. I wonder if we need to turn into what Browns fans do, just get drunk and the outcome of the game isn't even the point of NFL Sundays, lol.

This defense is so hard to watch.
7-9 if we're lucky. 
Reply/Quote
I'm already focused on next year's draft. There are so many holes on this team. Not sure where to start.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm going to try to enjoy what's left of the season. There are still three home games left, and I'll spend time with family and friends at the games, and all three games could be Ws as far as that's concerned. After today though, hopes and dreams for this year have just been...um...let's say adjusted.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I live in LA nd have been a Bengals Fan for 45 yrs.....somebody please help me ween myself off of this bad drug that Mike Brown has me addicted to!! I have two great teams here in LA, the Rams and Chargers but I cant get that orange and black monkey off my back!! After today I swear I am going to try and stop wasting my time following this complete piece if shit that Mike Brown keeps feeding the fans. Good teams make changes and he just has no clue and lets his stubbornness and greed get in the way of what other legit operations handle. This week, they had a chance to attempt to improve by signing some people and nothing was done?? it was "next man up" talk all week.....more like next "boy" up. ML has officially lost this team...he should do himself and the city a favor by stepping down and moving on...
Reply/Quote
As our defence coordinator has said in the past stats don’t matter being next to last in the nfl in almost all catagories in defence does not matter. The only thing that matters is W and L. We are still ahead so defence can suck for one more game. Then they have to step up until we get ahead in the W again
WHO-DEY
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 07:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm already focused on next year's draft. There are so many holes on this team. Not sure where to start.

Head coach, defence coordinator, of fence coordinator, owner, p sorry not draftable positions.

Quaterback
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 07:29 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: As our defence coordinator has said in the past stats don’t matter being next to last in the nfl in almost all catagories in defence does not matter. The only thing that matters is W and L.  We are still ahead so defence can suck for one more game. Then they have to step up until we get ahead in the W again
WHO-DEY

I have to disagree,ive never witnessed a playoff winning team that was ranked one of the worst of all time and went on a winning spree. Usually the other team cant wait to destroy us.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 07:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm already focused on next year's draft.  There are so many holes on this team. Not sure where to start.

OL for sure. I don't think that drafting defensive players will help that much when we have a D coordinator this bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 06:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I mean as a forum fanbase, lol! I can't be the only one thinking this is enough, 30 years of this garbage.

Whatever we're fielding isn't winning a playoff game this year, right? Even if we somehow snuck in. I wonder if we need to turn into what Browns fans do, just get drunk and the outcome of the game isn't even the point of NFL Sundays, lol.

This defense is so hard to watch. I wonder what the point of watching is if it's obvious your team isn't going anywhere that year, lol.

Just know that Mike Brown can't live forever.

It really is sad that the Paul Brown's worst mistake was leaving control of his beloved Bengals to Mikey boy.

Reply/Quote

Im being serious for a change. Where do you go? I have had this mental attitude with Lewis at the helm and should've been gone after 2008:

Just enjoy the wins when they happen and don't expect anything else from this team cause you aren't getting it...

It's that simple, if you expect anything more your in for a disappointment.
Reply/Quote
This team is beyond broken. They need so much help it's not even funny. Maybe in 3 years we'll have a chance without Marv (if we're lucky... Which we're obviously not Whatever )
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 07:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm already focused on next year's draft.  There are so many holes on this team. Not sure where to start.

You'd be amazed at how "holes" miraculously disappear under good coaching.

This team does have some holes, but it's a better roster than they're showing...due to bad coaching.

I predict Austin will be scapegoated and Marv will keep his job though. Of course.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'm not going anywhere. I am a Bengal fan.
Reply/Quote

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 08:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You'd be amazed at how "holes" miraculously disappear under good coaching.

This team does have some holes, but it's a better roster than they're showing...due to bad coaching.

I predict Austin will be scapegoated and Marv will keep his job though. Of course.

THE ORACLE
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 04:13 PM)thillan Wrote: THE ORACLE

[Image: xjyTVH.gif]
Reply/Quote
Just heard another Epic Truth Rant from Stephen A. Smith about Marvin and the Bengals on 1530..He is 100% correct.
Reply/Quote
On to Baltimore
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 04:22 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Just heard another Epic Truth Rant from Stephen A. Smith about Marvin and the Bengals on 1530..He is 100% correct.

Probably a good one - where can we find it?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote