Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where does the Zac Taylor bar get moved now?
https://twitter.com/kelseylconway/status/1477760631986139137?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: Mine could too except I no longer have a cat. I'll have to settle for the bird that builds its nest on the shelves in my workshop every spring.. 

I feel like Big Bird could coach this team to a SB right now.  He knows winning with Burrow is as simple as 1...2.....3!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the Zac Taylor bar should be moved to the ground floor so no one hurts themselves falling from the upper floors while being punch drunk.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:08 PM)Interceptor Wrote: The Hoodie....

That is fair, just not ascertainable.  The Bengals do not pony up Belicheat type money.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like Big Bird could coach this team to a SB right now.  He knows winning with Burrow is as simple as 1...2.....3!

Dare I say Sponge Bob?
Reply/Quote
My thoughts at the beginning of the season was that they needed to be in a legit position to have a chance for the playoffs at the end of the season. Otherwise the Family should start looking for a new head coach.

Since they are in the playoffs, my new bar is a playoff win in the next three to four years or so assuming they make the playoffs again.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote