Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where in the World Will You Be Watching the Game From on Saturday?
Niagara Falls Ontario Canada
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 02:31 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The wife didn't want you to buy the chair and it led to a huge argument?  The chair caught you cheating and blabbed to your wife?  Enquiring minds want to know.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Lol.

She bought a very expensive and extremely uncomfortable living room suite and had the movers put my chair in the attic. I tried the new chair for about two days and then switched back to my ugly pea green comfortable chair. She complained about it for the next 2 years lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 02:25 PM)Synric Wrote: About an hour south of Wheeling WV so far out in the sticks you'd think you were on the set of Wrong Turn or Deliverance.... sitting in the chair that caused my divorce. Who Dey.

Rock On

Now, that's funny, right there. lol   (Not that divorce is funny...but)
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 02:50 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol.

She bought a very expensive and extremely uncomfortable living room suite and had the movers put my chair in the attic. I tried the new chair for about two days and then switched back to my ugly pea green comfortable chair. She complained about it for the next 2 years lol.

Reminds me of the "All in the Family" episode about Archie's chair.
Reply/Quote
North Devon, United Kingdom.
Reply/Quote
Battling a migraine for the 2nd day in a row, but I'm not missing this game. Will be watching from my home in Bozeman, Montana.
Reply/Quote
At my Dads house in NKY... all day event. Watching the Wildcats right now vs. Auburn
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Who Dey! From Bengals73 (Ben) and Family in Staunton, Virginia - Going to be Rocking it in my own Mini-Jungle aka Mancave.
Reply/Quote
At home in Goodyear, AZ. Have some ribs smoking, and family coming over. Brother is a packers fan so between 2:30-9:30 many beers will be drank. Hopefully all in celebration.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:37 AM)wcu Wrote: Greensboro, NC

30 miles from WCU, at home in Winston Salem, NC.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Lots of fans from places I’d like to visit both in the US and abroad. Nice to know I’ll have a free place to crash. LOL I’m looking at you Montana, California, Colorado, UK, Germany, France, Austria, and Norway. Also if there’s a Utah fan. I don’t know that I’ll ever make it to Australia. That is a haul.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:50 PM)FastEddie Wrote: Here at home in 5 inches of fresh snow in Goldsboro, North Carolina.

Close to the "Shady J" where I spent time working on those F15E Strike Eagles.
Bengals have a decent amount of fans in NC. I created about 15 myself over the years I think.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 03:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Lots of fans from places I’d like to visit both in the US and abroad. Nice to know I’ll have a free place to crash. LOL  I’m looking at you Montana, California, Colorado, UK, Germany, France, Austria, and Norway. Also if there’s a Utah fan. I don’t know that I’ll ever make it to Australia. That is a haul.

We live less than one and a 1/2 hours from Yellowstone. PM me someday if you're serious
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 03:53 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote:  We live less than one and a 1/2 hours from Yellowstone. PM me someday if you're serious

I'd like to pm you sometime with some visitor questions myself ?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 03:53 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote:  We live less than one and a 1/2 hours from Yellowstone. PM me someday if you're serious

Oh I definitely want to go to Montana someday. I feel like everyone lives in a cabin and out their front doors is a vast expanse with mountains on the horizon.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 03:44 PM)M.W. Wrote: 30 miles from WCU, at home in Winston Salem, NC.

Who Dey

About 90 minutes from you.

I'll be watching in Waxhaw, NC.
Reply/Quote
Good to see that I will have somewhere to crash when I visit some of these places.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 04:55 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Good to see that I will have somewhere to crash when I visit some of these places.

Enjoy the floor. Couch is already spoken for.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 04:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh I definitely want to go to Montana someday. 

You do know Beth Dutton is not a real person, don't you?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Seattle on my couch.Cheers to a Bengals victor!
Reply/Quote