Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is that D*** Eric Weddle now?
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:40 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I love that folks like Whit are all over him on twitter.  Kay said she might have to move up his next interview to just get over it.   Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Perhaps sports analysis is not the career for him.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:46 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Perhaps sports analysis is not the career for him.

He should stick to his job as a High School Head Coach. 

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
His analysis was actually pretty good - the line answered the bell.

The reality is that NO TEAM has a 0% chance at this point in the season. They are all here for a reason. His statement made me think of the sour grapes from last weekend's ravens win. He truly seemed pissy about it.
Reply/Quote
He was just being a homer for his team (Ravens).

I seriously think it only fueled us. Hope Kay interviews him again this week and says no way we can beat Mahomes and
the Chiefs 4 games in a row lol
Reply/Quote
Ha! Dorks! **** ‘em and all their former Ravens homer teammates.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:15 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: His analysis was actually pretty good - the line answered the bell.

The reality is that NO TEAM has a 0% chance at this point in the season.  They are all here for a reason.  His statement made me think of the sour grapes from last weekend's ravens win.  He truly seemed pissy about it.

I think that's the part that makes it kind of pathetic. He could have easily just said "It's going to be really difficult for the Bengals to win this game..." all the reasons about the Oline. To make the claims he did, for no reason, and then ghost after being completely wrong is a bad look. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:51 PM)TheFan Wrote: I think that's the part that makes it kind of pathetic. He could have easily just said "It's going to be really difficult for the Bengals to win this game..." all the reasons about the Oline. To make the claims he did, for no reason, and then ghost after being completely wrong is a bad look. 

Ya absolutely 100% ignorant for anybody let alone a former All pro player to make that baseless comment.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:55 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Ya absolutely 100% ignorant for anybody let alone a former All pro player to make that baseless comment.

I had respect for him before that.

All I care about is more motivation for our players and he provided it. Thanks Weddles... Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:51 PM)TheFan Wrote: I think that's the part that makes it kind of pathetic. He could have easily just said "It's going to be really difficult for the Bengals to win this game..." all the reasons about the Oline. To make the claims he did, for no reason, and then ghost after being completely wrong is a bad look. 

Yep and when he went on the whole diatribe about how sad it was that the ravens lost the game on that play and that there was no way we would have scored again....

B.S.  If there's one thing I know about Burrow, he's going to get it done late in the game.  No doubt in my mind we at least tie that game if the ravens score on that play.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 04:09 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Yep and when he went on the whole diatribe about how sad it was that the ravens lost the game on that play and that there was no way we would have scored again....

B.S.  If there's one thing I know about Burrow, he's going to get it done late in the game.  No doubt in my mind we at least tie that game if the ravens score on that play.

Damn rights, don't know how anyone that has watched Burrow play would think otherwise, just blind homerism is all.
Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:46 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Perhaps sports analysis is not the career for him.

his brains have leaked into his beard
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 03:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He was just being a homer for his team (Ravens).

just gets fatiguing listening to ravens former players/homers passing off their knowledge of the bengals as fact. when the majority of the time, it's just some bitter ex-jock jabbing his ego to anyone that will listen.

chad johnson is still my favorite retort to any ex-raven talking head homers:
NSFW: https://twitter.com/ochocinco/status/1476613348762525701
Reply/Quote
I can't remember someone being that completely and totally wrong before.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
'Ole Rip Van Winkle is back under a tree sleeping, clueless as ever...
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hey everyone! LOOk at me! I'm a complete moron and completely wrong every time I open my yap! ~ Weddle  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Oh, NOW he's trying to get Lou a HC gig..... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote