Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Where's Hunter?
I don't think I've ever cared less about a political story than I do with Hunter Biden.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
some might claim that prosecution on these crimes, absent use of that gun in another crime, is so rare that this might be considered selective politically driven prosecution

Amee Vanderpool
@girlsreallyrule

According to DoJ records, the odds of being charged for lying on the same form Hunter Biden used are nonexistent. Out of 27 million background checks conducted in 2019, prosecutors received 478 referrals for lying on Form 4473 — and filed just 298 cases. https://washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/09/lying-atf-gun-purchase-form-yields-few-prosecutions-new-data-shows/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 05:11 PM)pally Wrote: some might claim that prosecution on these crimes, absent use of that gun in another crime, is so rare that this might be considered selective politically driven prosecution

Amee Vanderpool
@girlsreallyrule

According to DoJ records, the odds of being charged for lying on the same form Hunter Biden used are nonexistent. Out of 27 million background checks conducted in 2019, prosecutors received 478 referrals for lying on Form 4473 — and filed just 298 cases. https://washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/09/lying-atf-gun-purchase-form-yields-few-prosecutions-new-data-shows/

The issue is HB was an idiot. He is the one that gave the evidence to the F.B.I. on his laptop. So D.O.J. prosecuted over 50% of the cases referred. Not like in Trump's case of zero Presidents or candidate front runners have been indicted by both state and federal law.

My hunch is most people did they provide proof they violated a gun law.

But, I have said all along, the bigger issue is the F.B.I. and Weiss knew about the gun a long tie ago, yet tried to not only let him skate on the gun charge, but also on tax charges, FARA violations, possible money laundering and bribery.

I understand no Democrat wants to believe HB used his dad's government position at a minimum to get foreign countries to pay him millions of dollars that ended up in bank accounts of 9 family members.

But, like you have been saying all along, no one is above the law whether a President's son or POTUS, all should be treated equally. But HB should be considered innocent until proven guilty, just as former POTUS Donald Trump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 05:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The issue is HB was an idiot. He is the one that gave the evidence to the F.B.I. on his laptop. So D.O.J. prosecuted over 50% of the cases referred. Not like in Trump's case of zero Presidents or candidate front runners have been indicted by both state and federal law.

My hunch is most people did they provide proof they violated a gun law.

But, I have said all along, the bigger issue is the F.B.I. and Weiss knew about the gun a long tie ago, yet tried to not only let him skate on the gun charge, but also on tax charges, FARA violations, possible money laundering and bribery.

I understand no Democrat wants to believe HB used his dad's government position at a minimum to get foreign countries to pay him millions of dollars that ended up in bank accounts of 9 family members.

But, like you have been saying all along, no one is above the law whether a President's son or POTUS, all should be treated equally. But HB should be considered innocent until proven guilty, just as former POTUS Donald Trump.

That is where you are wrong.  There probably is NOT a Democrat who doesn't think Hunter Biden used his last name and connection to Joe to make millions.  In and of itself, that isn't illegal.  But if he broke the law, put him in jail

Where the difference lies, is that you all believe that this automatically means Joe was involved and have convicted him despite having no evidence that he was connected.  And Democrats want proof

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservatives-praise-mccarthy-for-grilling-reporter-until-she-admits-gop-has-evidence-of-biden-wrongdoing

For those saying there is no reason for Republicans to do an impeachment inquiry. Here is evidence liberal media and liberals in this forum refuse to accept.

"You know, an impeachment inquiry is not an impeachment," McCarthy responded, "What an impeachment inquiry is to do is to get answers to questions. Are you concerned about all the stuff that was recently learned?"

McCarthy then went through a list of instances that many have characterized as possible evidence of wrongdoing from the president.

"Do you believe the president lied to the American public when he said he'd never talked to his son about his business dealings?" McCarthy asked "Yes or no?"

"I can't answer that," Amiri replied.

"Do you believe when they said the president went on conference calls? Do you believe that happened?" McCarthy asked."That's what the testimony says," Amiri answered.
Do you believe the president went to Cafe Milano and had dinner with the clients of Hunter Biden, who believes he got those clients because he was selling the brand?"

"That's what the testimony said," Amiri answered.

"Do you believe Hunter Biden, when you saw the video of him driving the Porsche, that he got $143,000 to buy that Porsche the next day? Do you believe that $3 million from the Russian oligarch that was transferred to the shell companies that the Biden's controlled after the dinner from Cafe Milano took place?" McCarthy asked.

McCarthy then asked Amiri again if she believed the president lied, to which she responded, "But is lying an impeachable offense?"

"All I'm saying is I would like to know the answer to these questions," McCarthy said. "The American public would like to know."

"This is what happens when reporters follow the White House’s commands to engage as activists with the Republican inquiry instead of as journalists impartially seeking facts," GOP strategist Matt Whitlock responded on X.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 05:46 PM)pally Wrote: That is where you are wrong.  There probably is NOT a Democrat who doesn't think Hunter Biden used his last name and connection to Joe to make millions.  In and of itself, that isn't illegal.  But if he broke the law, put him in jail

Where the difference lies, is that you all believe that this automatically means Joe was involved and have convicted him despite having no evidence that he was connected.  And Democrats want proof

Actually it is illegal for a family member to use a politician's influence to gain anything from a foreign nation from money to power.

I also have said all along let's see where the evidence takes us. You on the other hand claim there is NO EVIDENCE JOE BIDEN WAS INVOLVED IN HB's BUSINESS. There is a lot of evidence, but the committees have to do what the justice department refused to do, investigate and vet the evidence and see if Joe Biden had any involvement.

I have also said even HB is innocent until proven guilty unlike many in here have jumped to Trump is guilty of any crimes. Of course that goes for JB as well, innocent until proven guilty. Joe's polling is in a deep dive as the economy continues to hurt the low and middle class. Joe made a gauge campaign promise to young adults. He said he would eliminate student debt. Now as those have to start repaying those loans again, it is a voting block likely to suffer major setbacks in 2024.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 04:52 PM)basballguy Wrote: I don't think I've ever cared less about a political story than I do with Hunter Biden.

You don't care that a guy who's never worked in energy before is cutting million dollar deals with Chinese energy companies and giving 10% to "the big guy"? You do realize this is the same country that's not only our biggest enemy in the world, but also buying farmland next to military bases, attempting to fund middle schools, and flying spy balloons over the US at will? 

How does that not bother you? How do the texts to Zhao not bother you? It's bad enough that even the View is admitting the Biden family is corrupt as shit. These are the people running the country right now.

The only reason I don't care as much as I should is because I know nothing is going to happen. 
Reply/Quote
A tidbit from the HB house committee investigation. 170 SARS (suspicious activity reports) were generated involving Hunter Biden. These are used to find money laundering and violation of FARA registration.

Why did Weiss refuse to investigate the SARS if his team was truly trying to do a fair and impartial investigation. It is just one more piece of the puzzle showing our justice department is corrupt, the SARS could lead. to JB so they ignored them. Protect Joe Biden and Democrats at all cost including destroying our democracy.

Reply/Quote
I've noticed a dearth of Democrats and liberals claiming this is a witch hunt and a weaponization of the DOJ.

The WH won't even comment let alone go on MSNBC and claim everyone is perfectly innocent.

I wonder why that is? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote