Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's the coffee? Customer screams ‘Trump’ at Starbucks’ employee in viral video
Hilarious

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/coral-gables/article115293593.html

Quote:UPDATE: Man who yelled "Trump" in Starbucks viral video says "I had a bad day."

A video of an encounter at a Starbucks near the University of Miami showed a man screaming “Trump” at an employee after he said it took too long for his order.

Jorge de Cárdenas posted the video at about 5 p.m. Wednesday with the message: “#trump supporter in #miami @Starbucks attacks & threatens patrons & staff bc coffee took too long, blames anti-white “discrimination.”

Quote:[/url]

Follow
[Image: elKvbWr8_normal.jpg]jbdcl @Jbdcl
#trump supporter in #miami @Starbucks attacks & threatens patrons & staff bc coffee took too long, blames anti-white "discrimination"
5:05 PM - 16 Nov 2016

•  

•  3,8713,871 Retweets

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=799010476017537027] 2,6752,675 likes

The nearly two-minute video starts with a man, dressed in a button-down shirt with a vest and jeans and carrying what appeared to be files, asking for his money back.

“You’re trash,” he said to the female cashier. “Cause I voted for Trump. Trump. You lost, now give me my money back. You’re garbage. You’re complete trash.”

He then asked for the employee’s name, so he could report her to Starbucks.

Another man, who was also a customer, came to the employee’s defense and screamed back at the man.

“You want to talk like that, take it outside,” he said.

Those men then went at it for nearly a minute.

De Cárdenas told the Miami New Times that he thought the two men “almost came to blows.”

The fight comes as the nation copes with reports of increased hate crimes after Trump was elected.

The video is at the link and it is HILARIOUS!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.