Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where was Kroft and Hewitt?
Just wondering, thought I would see more of them? Maybe they were hurt or something else that is obvious knowledge that I've overlooked by being some infatuated with college football the past 2 weeks. All this aside CJ played very well, and I could see him playing a even bigger role vs. the squeelers.
Reply/Quote
Kroft has not been practicing... it will take him some time..
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 01:49 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Just wondering, thought I would see more of them? Maybe they were hurt or something else that is obvious knowledge that I've overlooked by being some infatuated with college football the past 2 weeks.   All this aside CJ played very well, and I could see him playing a even bigger role vs. the squeelers.

Not sure why Kroft wasn't playing..  I did see Hewitt on a field  
Reply/Quote
I saw Hewitt, not sure about Kroft Need to rewatch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 01:49 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Just wondering, thought I would see more of them? Maybe they were hurt or something else that is obvious knowledge that I've overlooked by being some infatuated with college football the past 2 weeks.   All this aside CJ played very well, and I could see him playing a even bigger role vs. the squeelers.

Kroft coming off of injury, i didn't expect him to be 100% ready.

Really liking Uzomah, 6'6" 271 pound TE with speed, hands and can block! Dude could blow up with Eifert out! Shocked

Saw Thor out there a few plays...
Reply/Quote
Thor.......I like that
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote