Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prime Interviews AJ
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000701025/A-J-Green-talks-about-his-dominant-performance

I love me some AJ, guy is so humble.

Also, AJ in his postgame interview and this interview express how Andy is such a great QB, and gets them into the right plays all the time. Andy checked them into the play for the 54 yard bomb.

Either way, I just can't get enough AJ, and you probably can't either haha, check out the link!
Reply/Quote
I try not to give Mike Brown money when I can (can't help going to a few games if I get the chance) but there's a reason why I own 2 AJ Green jerseys. Thanks for posting that video Greencorn, great stuff!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Funny how Sanders seemed so surprised Andy checked them into that play.... he's been following Greens career, maybe he should start watching Andy too....
Reply/Quote
Guy is a breath of fresh air, especially in the era of the diva receiver.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 02:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Funny how Sanders seemed so surprised Andy checked them into that play.... he's been following Greens career, maybe he should start watching Andy too....

Deion expressed surprise that Andy was smart. And he got smacked down by a cohost on that too. The cohost noted that Andy graduated from a pretty tough academic school (TCU). 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pure class.
Reply/Quote