Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Cleveland fans be after next week?
Video 
[Image: 2008_QPRG1141000H%20Baker%20Mayfield%20P...incent.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:27 PM)FastEddie Wrote: [Image: 2008_QPRG1141000H%20Baker%20Mayfield%20P...incent.png]

This just might be the thread of the year.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Good. A Cleveland win tomorrow will eliminate Pittsburgh too.
Reply/Quote
I'd bet the commercials he's in is getting ready to take a hit.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:33 PM)motoarch Wrote: Good.  A Cleveland win tomorrow will eliminate Pittsburgh too.

I believe the SNF show stated Pitt and Baltimore both need a Jaguars win over the Colts next week to have any chance of getting into the post season.  Don't see that happening!
Reply/Quote
I actually want a Cleveland win tomorrow night. And a Ravens win next week. It would be the last time I have to hear "Mike Tomlin has never had a losing season"
Reply/Quote
Nooooicee!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: MajorSlightGrunion-small.gif]

This really should be in Smack Talk.

Edit: Shit, the ***** took me seriously :lol
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Ravens have nearly 40% of their projected 2021 roster out, and the Browns still got eliminated before them. Browns gonna Brown.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 02:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Ravens have nearly 40% of their projected 2021 roster out, and the Browns still got eliminated before them. Browns gonna Brown.

Yeah but you can’t take their off-season championship trophy away from them. They earned it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Still don’t know how he got the commercials. Some are pretty funny, but what was that based on?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Great. Now I can't get that jingle out of my head.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote