Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AquaMock 1.0
Round 1)
Tre'Davious White CB/S LSU
[Image: Kent+State+v+LSU+uWe6C9t1fNil.jpg]

Perfect replacement for Pacman. He excels at covering smaller fast receivers and he returns punts. He does struggle against taller receivers, but that's why we have Kirkpatrick. Depending on how he does at the combine he may not be available for us here.

Round 2)
Tyler Boyd WR Pittsburgh
[Image: boyd.0.jpg]

Not overly big or fast, but can get separation and has good hands. If Jones walks in FA this guy would be an adequate replacement.

Round 3)
Shawn Oakman DE/DT Baylor
[Image: 3137281bdd34375f9d8dfcf9a645d597.jpg]

Big Ben just pissed himself. A disappointing season combined with some off-field concerns causes him to fall to the 3rd. He has all the physical skills, but needs to be coached up.

Round 4)
Ryan Kelly C Alabama
[Image: 1eed1c5ef7bae3203e0f6a70670013f6.jpg]

Better run blocker than pass blocker and could use some time in an NFL weight room. We all saw what happened when we just drafted the center with the best bench press #'s Whatever 

Round 5)
Terrance Smith LB Florida State
[Image: tsmith3-512x356.jpg]

Somewhat disappointing 2015 season after a strong 2014. Decent coverage skills, but takes bad angles and misses tackles frequently.

Round 6)
Luther Maddy DT Virginia Tech
[Image: luther-maddy.jpg]

Speedy 3 technique that put more pressure on the QB than his numbers indicate.

Round 7)
Jaden Oberkrom K TCU
[Image: Jaden%20Oberkrom(4)]

Championship. ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like it.

Oakman is the biggest hit/miss. I remember watching him his first year at Baylor and folks describing him as The LeBron James of football.
But he has regressed and gotten into a bit of trouble.
Definately take him in the 3rd; however, there is a chance we would be getting Margus Hunt with a character flaw. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was a huge Oakman fan for a long time, but his lack of progression and what seems to just be a general lack of effort at times has really worn me down.
Reply/Quote
Well Tre'Davious White is going back to LSU. Whatever That's why it's a 1.0 mock I guess Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2016, 01:46 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Well Tre'Davious White is going back to LSU.  Whatever That's why it's a 1.0 mock I guess  Mellow

That's always the fun part of mocks. 
Reply/Quote