Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bengals game that you attended
Did you guys have the most fun at since you've been a Bengals fan. I'm talking about wins or losses, home and road games. I would love to hear some stories.
Reply/Quote
2013 and 2015 at Buffalo were a ton of fun, mainly because my wife and I had a blast, walking out of the Ralph with winning gear and just watching 2, VERY entertaining games.

2015 against the Rams was awesome for the complete domination that happened, but the best game IMO, was the 2014 game against Jax; Jeremy went off, Taylor Mays blocked a punt for a safety, Telvin Smith's name was called every other play and the Jungle was absolutely ROCKING.

Only forgettable game was 2012 against the Cowboys, a game we were leading with 10 minutes left in the first and lost at the gun.

BS calls.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
December 24th 2011 vs the Cardinals. Watching the Jerome Simpson TD flip in person was amazing! Also it was my birthday.
Reply/Quote
2003 against Kansas City. Felt like the first big win for the Bengals since their last playoff win in 1991. Chad Johnson guaranteed a win against the undefeated Chiefs before the game and Peter Warrick's punt return sealed the win. Warrick's return was still the loudest I've ever heard Paul Brown Stadium.*
Reply/Quote
2015 broncos vs bengals. Kirkpatrick pick on manning and hill ran 75 yards for a td.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
October 25, 2005: Bengals/Packers. The guy ran down the aisle near our seats, jumped the wall behind the Packers bench, stunning all of us. Kind of a 'keystone cops moment'

Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Bengals Steelers at PBS in 2009. Best game ever.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 06:47 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: October 25, 2005: Bengals/Packers. The guy ran down the aisle near our seats, jumped the wall behind the Packers bench, stunning all of us. Kind of a 'keystone cops moment'

i remember that game haha
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
September 20, 2009 Bengals at Lambeau Field. My first visit to the historic venue, after being born in the Milwaukee/Chicagoland area. I surprised my mom and Packer fan family with tickets. Not only was it a great football game, but the Bengals won on an amazing defensive stand as time expired! As we left to walk back to the cars, a couple of inebriated Packer fans got in my face and wanted to fight me, I got really tall and puffy chested, then some random old lady (at least 70) got in front of me and yelled at those two, “that is not how we treat our guests in Green Bay!”...everyone nodded and went their separate ways!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 07:38 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bengals Steelers at PBS in 2009. Best game ever.

Going with this one as well, plus Rey Maualuga threw me a game ball afterwards he was so happy. 

The beat down on undefeated Kansas City Chiefs was fun too. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
All of the games I ever attended were at Riverfront, with the last one being against the Jags around Halloween 1999. The Jags won 40 to 7 or something like that and the camera crew was showing Halloween costumes. There was the 1989 playoff game against the Seahawks where Seahawks players were faking injuries to slow down the Bengal's no-huddle offense.

The most interesting game was when the Bengals played the St. Louis Cardinals on the Sunday after Thanksgiving 1979 where both teams were awful. It was dreary and rainy but not too cold, but it was one of those shootout, down-to-the-final-play games that are so entertaining. I think you could count the number of people sitting in the upper deck!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 12:35 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Did you guys have the most fun at since you've been a Bengals fan. I'm talking about wins or losses, home and road games. I would love to hear some stories.

Definitely the overtime thriller against Washington in '88 that gave us homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. Riverfront was literally moving....and Welcome to the Jungle was a new release. Second has to be the Seahawks game from 2015.  Fun fact, the only loss I've ever seen was the '09 playoff game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 04:14 AM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: 2015 broncos vs bengals. Kirkpatrick pick on manning and hill ran 75 yards for a td.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
December 30, 2001. Bengals vs Steelers. Dick LeBeau’s last home game as head coach. My first Bengals game in Cincinnati!

I think the high was like 7 degrees that day, and the wind was howling. I’ve never been that cold in my life. The Steelers were winning 17-0 at one point. There were a billion Steelers fans there and they were all talking crap. I was miserable/mad/sad that we had come up from NC for that.

Brian Simmons ended up blocking a FG and returning it for a TD. The Bengals tied the game up and Neil Rackers missed the damned XP as time expired. Game went to OT where the Bengals actually won by 3.

It was so satisfactory to see all of those Steelers fans who were talking trash to walk out with their head hung. And we weren’t cold anymore! We had been jumping up and down and yelling enough in the 4th quarter to warm us up! I’ve never again seen a Bengals crowd as happy as that after a game.
Reply/Quote
11/11/12 Bengals hosting the Giants

It was a road trip that began at 2am from an office park located 1 mile from MetLife Stadium. Just me and my co-worker (Giants fan season ticket holder), planned back in September when the schedule came out. We got to PBS at noon and took a few pics. The Westin was just a couple of blocks away. It was a nice day when we arrived and an even nicer day gameday. The temperature was 71F and a clear sky. You couldn't ask for better conditions. The group we were connected to took a tour of the place late morning on gameday. There was a buffet for us and it was my first try of Skyline Chili over spaghetti. Yeah, me and my co-worker agreed we could live on this. When the time for seating came, a few of the guys entered one of the skyboxes located behind our seats. I guess these were seasoned on-the-road Giants fans. Kind of a funny collection - two of us were Bengals fans, the rest were Giants fans, two were Jets fans who came along for the ride to heckle the Giants fans. When ever the Giants did something detrimental for the team, these Jets fans would yell something like "Was that passing a mistake? No, it was a GIANT mistake." Almost all of us entered into the skybox before the game. One of the guys of the group requested $10 or $20 from each of us. We didn't have the skybox reserved and no one was coming to claim it at the beginning of the game. In the middle of the first Q, a security guard came, as if to check on if were were supposed to be there. The guy who took a collection gave the security guard the cash. The guard then turned around and left. Yes, it was a good day and a breezy night touring the town.

I'll try to find the pics I took. I think they are on my Mac.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
2003 - Marvin's first game against the Ravens.

- It was my first game in the stands
- The excitement around the Bengals was the most I'd seen to that point
- We won 34-26 (led 34-10 to start the 4th quarter)
- Chad had 5 catches for 130 yards, including an 82 yard TD

Great game and I got to see some legendary players on both sides.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Last year me and a group of friends went to Green Bay. Incredible feel walking into that stadium. Tough OT loss but still a great time.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 01:01 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Last year me and a group of friends went to Green Bay.   Incredible feel walking into that stadium.   Tough OT loss but still a great time.

You guys still have beaten us the last 3 out of 4 times. Rodgers pulled that one out of his butt to win us that game.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 01:03 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys still have beaten us the last 3 out of 4 times. Rodgers pulled that one out of his butt to win us that game.

With a bit of help from the refs...
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2018, 01:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: With a bit of help from the refs...

In what way? How you been anyway Truck? Love ya buddy and hope you guys get some help from the refs to win tommorow. Actually I hope you guys beat them fair and square so they have no excuses.
Reply/Quote